ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hope (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268475)

luv 01-04-2013 12:19 PM

Hope
 
Hope. That's what I got back today. It feels so good to have some excitement for the offseason. It feels great to be able to hope again! WOOHOO!

Strongside 01-04-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9280361)
Hope. That's what I got back today. It feels so good to have some excitement for the offseason. It feels great to be able to hope again! WOOHOO!

A boner.


That's what I got today.

J Diddy 01-04-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9280366)
A boner.


That's what I got today.

Luv gets 3 or 4 of those a day.

luv 01-04-2013 12:21 PM

You all can make fun at my expense all you want. You will not bring down my mood today! :D

otherstar 01-04-2013 12:22 PM

Well put, Luv! I'm cautiously optimistic, but I do have hope for the Chiefs (and I haven't been able to say that in quite a few years).

KILLER_CLOWN 01-04-2013 12:22 PM

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GYALKcapKN0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CoMoChief 01-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9280370)
Luv gets 3 or 4 of those a day.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Strongside 01-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9280376)
You all can make fun at my expense all you want. You will not bring down my mood today! :D

I wasn't poking fun, bro. Just jumping in on the love, hope and boners party.

Agent V 01-04-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9280366)
A boner.


That's what I got today.

Office boner. Can't leave my desk.

Strongside 01-04-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent V (Post 9280396)
Office boner. Can't leave my desk.

I know that feel.

Good thing I work in creative and never leave my desk anyway.

Scorp 01-04-2013 12:24 PM

I went to the dentist today, woke up in a fog and my ass is sore! I got a sore ass today!

Agent V 01-04-2013 12:26 PM

Like, 11 posts in, and this is already about asses and boners.

J Diddy 01-04-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9280402)
I went to the dentist today, woke up in a fog and my ass is sore! I got a sore ass today!

On a previous visit, did you tell the dentist that he was sexy? If you did, it might have created an awkward moment which lead up to this.

Munson 01-04-2013 12:28 PM

I'm so happy, I could lick a chick's ass! :p

J Diddy 01-04-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9280431)
I'm so happy, I could lick a chick's ass! :p

Nawwwp


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.