ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Choose Your Crime Stats (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268513)

petegz28 01-04-2013 09:48 PM

Choose Your Crime Stats
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ooa98FHuaU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious 01-04-2013 09:56 PM

This is the biggest "STFU" to gun-grabbers ever.

listopencil 01-04-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9283739)
This is the biggest "STFU" to gun-grabbers ever.

It's an interesting video, but the "gun grabbers" have shown that they don't really care about facts, statistics or logic.

notorious 01-04-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9283757)
It's an interesting video, but the "gun grabbers" have shown that they don't really care about facts, statistics or logic.

That's why I think nothing will happen when it comes to bans. Something like better database communication will be enacted, but I am not sweating the other garbage.

notorious 01-04-2013 10:02 PM

Did I use the term "Gun Grabbers" correctly?

listopencil 01-04-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9283774)
That's why I think nothing will happen when it comes to bans. Something like better database communication will be enacted, but I am not sweating the other garbage.

I do find it amazing that so many voters are willing to swallow whatever a politician says if it already agrees with their prejudices. Facts be damned.

listopencil 01-04-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9283781)
Did I use the term "Gun Grabbers" correctly?

I think you should run with it. It has a certain panache.

notorious 01-04-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9283793)
I think you should run with it. It has a certain panache.

I grab my guns frequently, yet I am not a anti-gun dipshit.

**** it.

LiveSteam 01-04-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9283809)
I grab my guns frequently, yet I am not a anti-gun dipshit.

**** it.

Nice:clap:

Exoter175 01-04-2013 10:52 PM

Might just have to borrow this video to post in the 2nd amendments thread for Direkshun haha

listopencil 01-04-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9283956)
Might just have to borrow this video to post in the 2nd amendments thread for Direkshun haha

You mean that bowel movement he excreted recently in this forum? I took one look inside. It was fairly clear that he had eaten red herring the night before. It was still there among his other conversational nuggets, as if he'd just recently applied ass to monitor.

rockymtnchief 01-04-2013 11:20 PM

One thing I might add...about the time violent crime really peaked, 20-some years ago, is when states finally loosened their carry/conceal laws. In the years since, violent crime has steadily fallen...as shown in the videos statistics.

Good video, thanks. I'll make sure and share it.

Bump 01-04-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9283757)
It's an interesting video, but the "gun grabbers" have shown that they don't really care about facts, statistics or logic.

anyone who thinks that disarming innocents will protect innocents has never had a bad encounter in their lives or are just ****ing stupid.

rockymtnchief 01-04-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9284083)
anyone who thinks that disarming innocents will protect innocents has never had a bad encounter in their lives or are just ****ing stupid.

Banning guns and getting free Obama phones will create a Utopia!!!

Bump 01-05-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9284095)
Banning guns and getting free Obama phones will create a Utopia!!!

woo hoo! Who knew how awesome a mix of fascism and socialism could be!!!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.