ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Royal Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop My Favorite Poop Thread of 2013 So Far (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268595)

gblowfish 01-07-2013 03:50 PM

My Favorite Poop Thread of 2013 So Far
 
Al Roker poops himself in the White House.
God Bless America.

http://tinyurl.com/b96xfrf

EagleRob 01-07-2013 03:56 PM

My kids almost knocked over a statue in the Blue Room while touring the Christmas setup a few weeks ago. I don't recall seeing a men's room now that you bring it up.

chefsos 01-07-2013 03:59 PM

He held it in for ten years. The story, I mean.

gblowfish 01-07-2013 04:00 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qnT8hICaiNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lcarus 01-07-2013 04:03 PM

I've pooped my pants in the car before. And not a little shart either. Somewhat recently too. I've never felt that kind of uncontrollable shit urge before then.

KC Tattoo 01-07-2013 04:04 PM

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...oreyouknow.gif

Munson 01-07-2013 04:09 PM

Note to self: bring an extra pair of underwear when visiting the White House.

Rain Man 01-07-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleRob (Post 9293183)
My kids almost knocked over a statue in the Blue Room while touring the Christmas setup a few weeks ago. I don't recall seeing a men's room now that you bring it up.

It was probably some statue that Thomas Jefferson's kid made in art class or something. You would've been making payments on that for the rest of your life.

EagleRob 01-07-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9293224)
It was probably some statue that Thomas Jefferson's kid made in art class or something. You would've been making payments on that for the rest of your life.

You got that right. Kids had waited in line for a couple hours and were restless once we got in there.

houstonwhodat 01-07-2013 06:55 PM

Al Roker is a poop.

Red And Yellow 01-07-2013 07:45 PM

Forest Gump almost pee'd him self at the whitehouse, proof Al Roker is dumber then a retard

EagleRob 01-07-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red And Yellow (Post 9294307)
Forest Gump almost pee'd him self at the whitehouse, proof Al Roker is dumber then a retard

ROFLMAO

Bump 01-07-2013 07:46 PM

speaking of poop, I don't know what bug or virus I got this morning but it was not fun. At least a dozen ass pisses in a 4 hour period. Horrible, horrible day.

Munson 01-07-2013 08:27 PM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...12410285_n.jpg


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.