ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU Watching John Fox makes me realize that Bill Self Is more awesome. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268826)

Demonpenz 01-12-2013 10:32 PM

Watching John Fox makes me realize that Bill Self Is more awesome.
 
I am glad KU has Bill Self. John Fox isn't good at what he does, but Bill Self is good.

Prison Bitch 01-12-2013 11:11 PM

I don't get it.

Bump 01-12-2013 11:16 PM

yes Bill Self is legendary.

BWillie 01-12-2013 11:31 PM

I think Bill Self should just coach KUs bball team too. They wouldnt be any worse....

Chiefs Pantalones 01-12-2013 11:32 PM

Self is a boss and shouldn't be mentioned with crap known as John Fox.

Prison Bitch 01-12-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9312451)
I think Bill Self should just coach KUs bball team too. They wouldnt be any worse....

He already does.

BWillie 01-12-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9312471)
He already does.

Football team is what I meant

ClevelandBronco 01-12-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9312478)
Football team is what I meant

And would he have to give up coaching the basketball team under your plan?

TribalElder 01-13-2013 12:20 AM

Manning face

Cephalic Trauma 01-13-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9312398)
I don't get it.

Did you hear that Denver traded Kaepernick but not really????

Makes more sense than this thread!

Cephalic Trauma 01-13-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9312416)
yes Bill Self is legendary.

It's ****ing legal in colorado and washington you twat. Move there and change your signature.

Bambi 01-13-2013 12:23 AM

Anyone on this board could have coached Denver to the record they had this year in this shit division. It was all Manning. And now he's a year older and another playoff choke worse.

Fox had pretty much nothing to do with what they did this year.

Shogun 01-13-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9312532)
It's ****ing legal in colorado and washington you twat. Move there and change your signature.

umad?

TribalElder 01-13-2013 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 9312535)
Anyone on this board could have coached Denver to the record they had this year in this shit division. It was all Manning. And now he's a year older and another playoff choke worse.

Fox had pretty much nothing to do with what they did this year.

Yup, he was pulling a Dungy, just along for the ride

Prison Bitch 01-13-2013 12:29 AM

Fox coache them further under Tebow, remember


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.