ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What a difference two weeks make (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268842)

tooge 01-13-2013 01:36 PM

What a difference two weeks make
 
Two weeks ago chiefs fans were getting ready to jump off a bridge and the Denver faithful were talking superbowl win.

Now? Chiefs fans are loaded with hope and excitement and donk fans are hating their head coach, realize their savior QB is worn out, and the fans are literally crying.

Life is good in Chiefs nation!

Guru 01-13-2013 01:38 PM

LMAO

Simplicity 01-13-2013 01:40 PM

I'll take it.

Cephalic Trauma 01-13-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9313968)
Two weeks ago chiefs fans were getting ready to jump off a bridge and the Denver faithful were talking superbowl win.

Now? Chiefs fans are loaded with hope and excitement and donk fans are hating their head coach, realize their savior QB is worn out, and the fans are literally crying.

Life is good in Chiefs nation!

Not to take this thread on a tangent, because I agree, but isn't it funny what one 3-point loss does to a fanbase? The exact opposite of every one of those statements would be true if the game had gone the other way.

Count Zarth 01-13-2013 01:46 PM

http://i.imgur.com/avRqh.gif

dtebbe 01-13-2013 01:47 PM

I'd say funny what a difference a (comparatively) few die hard fans and a few flying banners make..

DT

lewdog 01-13-2013 01:48 PM

Two weeks ago I had a cavity but didn't know about it.

This week I got my cleaning and they found a cavity.

DaFace 01-13-2013 01:50 PM

I think it's a testament to why the NFL is so much fun even when your team isn't doing well. You just never know what the next week will bring.

Deberg_1990 01-13-2013 02:04 PM

Our owner is proving himself one of the best in he league. He will at least try to correct mistakes and do whatever it takes to win.

Cephalic Trauma 01-13-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9314047)
Two weeks ago I had a cavity but didn't know about it.

This week I got my cleaning and they found a cavity.

And then your cavity was filled. Where's the difference?

:)

dtebbe 01-13-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9314247)
Our owner is proving himself one of the best in he league. He will at least try to correct mistakes and do whatever it takes to win.

I'm not ready to concede this yet. I think Clark saw those empty seats and suffered sphincter cramps.

DT

MahiMike 01-13-2013 03:28 PM

What goes around comes around.

notorious 01-13-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9314959)
What goes around comes around.

It better be coming around. It's been going around for 4 ****ing decades.

Garcia Bronco 01-13-2013 03:48 PM

lol...pathetic.

ChiefMojo 01-13-2013 03:48 PM

I will give credit to Clark... he tried the first time around with Pioli (majority of people thought he was a home-run) and gave him total control to run the organization. It didn't work, but now he is trying to correct that mistake by going out and hitting a home-run again with not only the HC but the GM also. Clark is good at getting the so called big name when he wants them. Now he is changing the organizational structure and hoping this time it does work. Can't fault the guy for trying.

Admit I had my doubts at times of what his true intentions were by the end of the season but he is showing he does want to win.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.