ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics 9/11 had to of been an inside job (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269065)

Richard_Cuckold 01-19-2013 12:22 AM

9/11 had to of been an inside job
 
I just watched Loose Change for the first time and was blown away. The evidence in that film is DAMNING.

I'm now convinced that the US Gov was in on 9/11 and did it so they could start a war in the Middle East. Also maybe Israel was in on it as well.

SNR 01-19-2013 12:28 AM

You're Quite certain about this?

cosmo20002 01-19-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9332291)
I just watched Loose Change for the first time and was blown away. The evidence in that film is DAMNING.

I'm now convinced that the US Gov was in on 9/11 and did it so they could start a war in the Middle East. Also maybe Israel was in on it as well.

You are too stupid to live.

Fish 01-19-2013 12:42 AM

James Cameron's Titanic was my favorite documentary. Pretty amazing when you see the truth.....

Richard_Cuckold 01-19-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9332320)
You are too stupid to live.

Huh? HOw so? Have you seen Loose Change? THe evidence is damning. Not even Popular Mechanics can refute that.

Fish 01-19-2013 12:55 AM

Popular Mechanics. The pinnacle of truth.

CrazyPhuD 01-19-2013 12:58 AM

Obama did it so he could vote against invading Iraq so he could get elected 5 years later just to bring all the troops home.

cdcox 01-19-2013 01:06 AM

ntsa

cosmo20002 01-19-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9332335)
Huh? HOw so? Have you seen Loose Change? THe evidence is damning. Not even Popular Mechanics can refute that.

I did not see it, but I'm generally famiilar wih the general conspiracy theories related to 9/11. I'm about as interested in arguing the details as I am to debate if the moon landing was a hoax.

Alex Jones - Executive Producer ROFL

AussieChiefsFan 01-19-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9332374)

Alex Jones - Executive Producer

Really? ROFL

Fish 01-19-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9332374)
Alex Jones - Executive Producer ROFL

http://www.gifsoup.com/view2/1371421...laughing-o.gif

Sorter 01-19-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9332291)
I just watched Loose Change for the first time and was blown away. The evidence in that film is DAMNING.

I'm now convinced that the US Gov was in on 9/11 and did it so they could start a war in the Middle East. Also maybe Israel was in on it as well.

You should watch the video actual engineers did off it.

KChiefer 01-19-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9332435)

The planes ran on water man!

KChiefer 01-19-2013 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9332324)
James Cameron's Titanic was my favorite documentary. Pretty amazing when you see the truth.....

Mythbusters did maybe kinda prove that Jack could have survived though. CONSPIRACY!!!

CoMoChief 01-19-2013 05:08 AM

Criminal elements within the CIA, military industrial complex and Wall St goons were most certainly involved or knew that 9/11 was going to happen.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.