ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Mike Ruppert - The Truths and Lies of 9/11. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269090)

CoMoChief 01-19-2013 06:20 PM

Mike Ruppert - The Truths and Lies of 9/11.
 
A great documentary on why 9/11 happened and why we're in the middle east region. It's a lecture setting...if you have a couple hrs watch this...this was in 2004.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fZNvSX3A7pc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump 01-19-2013 06:53 PM

inb4 "nutjob whacko"

KILLER_CLOWN 01-19-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9333852)
inb4 "nutjob whacko"

Nutjob WACKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILLER_CLOWN 01-19-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9333852)
inb4 "nutjob whacko"

In after NUTJOB WACKO!!!!

Now that this is out of the way....

nstygma 01-19-2013 09:57 PM

i don't have time to watch this but could you answer a few questions for me please:
1. who stands to make the most money on this?
2. how can i get in on it?

VAChief 01-19-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 9334370)
i don't have time to watch this but could you answer a few questions for me please:
1. who stands to make the most money on this?
2. how can i get in on it?

You mean other than Michael Ruppert and Alex Jones?

nstygma 01-19-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAChief (Post 9334482)
You mean other than Michael Ruppert and Alex Jones?

yeah, i mean whoever is involved in the conspiracy did it for money, right?

CoMoChief 01-20-2013 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nstygma (Post 9334492)
yeah, i mean whoever is involved in the conspiracy did it for money, right?

DynCorp
Halliburton
Carlyle Group
United Airlines
American Airlines
Merrill Lynch
CitiGroup

Just a few from the top of my head that benefitted financially from 9/11

LoneWolf 01-20-2013 06:44 AM

Please explain to me how the two airlines that had planes involved in 9/11 benefitted financially from it.

BCD 01-20-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9334675)
DynCorp
Halliburton
Carlyle Group
United Airlines
American Airlines
Merrill Lynch
CitiGroup

Just a few from the top of my head that benefitted financially from 9/11

:spock:

CoMoChief 01-20-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9334700)
Please explain to me how the two airlines that had planes involved in 9/11 benefitted financially from it.

Well i should rephrase that....there were "put" options on both United and American airlines. Something like 1000% higher than normal, and there wasn't any other similar pattern of betting on any other airlines that day.

Ebolapox 01-20-2013 08:29 AM

PT Barnum was right

LoneWolf 01-20-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9334793)
Well i should rephrase that....there were "put" options on both United and American airlines. Something like 1000% higher than normal, and there wasn't any other similar pattern of betting on any other airlines that day.

The put options on American were made the first trading day after American had announced a major profit warning which pretty much was a warning to investors that their stock price would fall.

The put options on United, although high, weren't even close to the highest spike in put options on United stock that year. There were much larger spikes in put options in March and April of 2011.

Please do some research and formulate your own opinions, and for God's sake stop reading infowars.com.

Fish 01-20-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9334675)
DynCorp
Halliburton
Carlyle Group
United Airlines
American Airlines
Merrill Lynch
CitiGroup

Just a few from the top of my head that benefitted financially from 9/11

:facepalm:

Someone will always benefit from a disaster. That's simply the nature of a free market. Lots of companies benefited from the recent hurricanes. Shall we take that as proof that the government caused the hurricanes? Wait, you probably think the government is controlling the weather too huh?

suzzer99 01-20-2013 10:10 AM

Can we just rename DC the conspiratard forum and be done with it?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.