ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Do you hate the Harbaughs yet? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269129)

teedubya 01-20-2013 08:59 PM

Do you hate the Harbaughs yet?
 
Over the next weeks we will be innudated with "Harbowl" and Brothers fighting for a championship... and blah blah blah.

If so, how long did it take you to hate them?

Molitoth 01-20-2013 09:01 PM

Naw, I'd take either one of them.

houstonwhodat 01-20-2013 09:02 PM

I hate Ray Lewis more but yes this will be horrible for the next two weeks.

No sports TV till the game is actually on.

ChiefButthurt 01-20-2013 09:02 PM

Not really. I was rooting for both of them. I needed to find something entertaining about this superbowl.

chefsos 01-20-2013 09:02 PM

I like those guys.

Brainiac 01-20-2013 09:02 PM

Why would you hate them? Just because they're successful?

That says more about you than the Harbaugh brothers.

memyselfI 01-20-2013 09:03 PM

Hate Jim as I have since he beat the Chiefs. Love John. He is my favorite coach. Go team John!

SPchief 01-20-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9338009)
Over the next weeks we will be innudated with "Harbowl" and Brothers fighting for a championship... and blah blah blah.

If so, how long did it take you to hate them?

What's to hate? They both have built good teams based on defense and then having QB's coming up big when it matters.

houstonwhodat 01-20-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9338029)
Why would you hate them? Just because they're successful?

That says more about you than the Harbaugh brothers.


I don't think he really means he hates the Harbaugh's just the over the top media coverage that's you are about to be bombarded with.

Like this stupid Ray Lewis speech I hear in the other room.

I refuse to watch it.

SPchief 01-20-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9338031)
Hate Jim as I have since he beat the Chiefs. Love John. He is my favorite coach. Go team John!

:spock:

scho63 01-20-2013 09:04 PM

How can you hate two brothers who are in the Super Bowl???

This is a dumb statement.

I've been waiting 43 years and I would take either of them as my Chiefs coach in the super Bowl.

chefsos 01-20-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9338040)
I don't think he really means he hates the Harbaugh's just the over the top media coverage that's you are about to be bombarded with.

Like this stupid Ray Lewis speech I hear in the other room.

I refuse to watch it.

I reserve the right to turn it off.

milkman 01-20-2013 09:05 PM

I hate Jim Nantz.

Does that count?

Coach 01-20-2013 09:06 PM

I do not plan on watching any ESPN reports about Super Bowl. I do plan on watching the Super Bowl, with the volume control on mute during the game, but during commericals, it will be unmuted.

Coach 01-20-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9338055)
I hate Jim Nantz.

Does that count?

That's the best answer.

/ thread.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.