ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Continuum (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269180)

bevischief 01-22-2013 10:55 AM

Continuum
 
http://www.syfy.com/continuum

Did anyone else watch this last night?
It was really good. Something syfi has been missing since Battlestar Galactica went off the air.

Brainiac 01-22-2013 11:28 AM

I set the DVR to record it, haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I agree, the previews looked promising.

bevischief 01-22-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9341397)
I set the DVR to record it, haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I agree, the previews looked promising.

That was my plan but it came on and I kept watching it.

Hays 01-22-2013 01:49 PM

I have it on dvr, haven't started it yet.

keg in kc 01-22-2013 02:29 PM

The premeire was a week ago. I liked it a lot. Haven't watched last night's yet. Lots of old stargate actors on it.

Third Eye 01-22-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9342119)
The premeire was a week ago. I liked it a lot. Haven't watched last night's yet. Lots of old stargate actors on it.

I see Tony Amendola and one of the supporting guys from SGU, but who else?


PS- it was great seeing the CSM from X-Files.

mnchiefsguy 01-22-2013 05:02 PM

Is this a new show, or has it been around a couple of seasons? It might be worth checking out, if there not too many seasons to go back and watch.

Third Eye 01-22-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9342367)
Is this a new show, or has it been around a couple of seasons? It might be worth checking out, if there not too many seasons to go back and watch.

It's a new show, sorta. It just started broadcasting here, but it started last May in Canada.

mnchiefsguy 01-22-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Third Eye (Post 9342539)
It's a new show, sorta. It just started broadcasting here, but it started last May in Canada.

Cool. Thanks. May have to check it out when I have time. Rachel Nicols being in it is a plus as well. :thumb:

hometeam 01-22-2013 07:08 PM

downloading episode 1 on demand and catching 2 on a reair, will report back how it goes~

Frosty 01-23-2013 08:50 AM

FWIW, if you missed the first two episodes, like me, SciFi will be showing the first three episodes back to back on 1/31 starting at 7 (CST).

Bowser 01-23-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9343927)
FWIW, if you missed the first two episodes, like me, SciFi will be showing the first three episodes back to back on 1/31 starting at 7 (CST).

Cool, thanks.

milkman 01-23-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9343927)
FWIW, if you missed the first two episodes, like me, SciFi will be showing the first three episodes back to back on 1/31 starting at 7 (CST).

I watched the shows Sunday and Monday night, and thought that the one on Sunday was the premiere.

In any case, I enjoyed it.

I find time travel to be the most interesting scifi subject.

ChiefsandO'sfan 01-23-2013 07:07 PM

I see SyFy is just playing the ones that already aired in Canada.


http://thepiratebay.se/search/Continuum/0/99/0

Here is the first 10 Episodes if you don't wanna wait.

hometeam 01-23-2013 07:08 PM

Welp, turns out that I like it enough to keep watching it, hopefully it doesn't wane by mid season.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.