ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues another school shooting going on in Houston (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269184)

LiveSteam 01-22-2013 11:59 AM

another school shooting going on in Houston
 
Fox has it on now. No details yet. Lone star College

Bowser 01-22-2013 12:02 PM

:facepalm:

It's the new way to attention whore.

LiveSteam 01-22-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9341523)
:facepalm:

It's the new way to attention whore.

I wish i could say you were way off base. But your 100% right

scott free 01-22-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9341523)
:facepalm:

It's the new way to attention whore.

yup

otherstar 01-22-2013 12:09 PM

Wow. I used to work there....that campus is less than 30 minutes from my house.

cosmo20002 01-22-2013 12:11 PM

I wonder how Obama set this one up. I can't wait to hear the details.

LiveSteam 01-22-2013 12:11 PM

FOX unconfirmed. victims were all shot in the legs.

Hope this is right & no lives were lost.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-22-2013 12:12 PM

I just posted this in the lounge. I heard about it on twitter.

cosmo20002 01-22-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9341562)
FOX unconfirmed. victims were all shot in the legs.

Hope this is right & no lives were lost.

By all means, DO NOT wait until anything is confirmed, just keep the info coming.

LiveSteam 01-22-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9341579)
By all means, DO NOT wait until anything is confirmed, just keep the info coming.

**** off ass hat. You need a vacation, a lil break like KCnative got, would do you & everyone else a world of good. & you would have time to go find a job

cosmo20002 01-22-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9341591)
**** off ass hat. You need a vacation, a lil break like KCnative got, would do you & everyone else a world of good. & you would have time to go find a job

LMAO

TEX 01-22-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otherstar (Post 9341547)
Wow. I used to work there....that campus is less than 30 minutes from my house.

When I worked for the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center a few years back, I set them up having regular quarterly blood drives.

WilliamTheIrish 01-22-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9341562)
FOX unconfirmed. victims were all shot in the legs.
Hope this is right & no lives were lost.

That Obama and his false flag ops. Smart too. Shoot them in the leg. Less chance of deaths.

petegz28 01-22-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9341579)
By all means, DO NOT wait until anything is confirmed, just keep the info coming.

go **** yourself

NewChief 01-22-2013 12:53 PM

Crisis actors.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.