ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jim Harbaugh seems way more focussed than John (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269288)

Buck 01-24-2013 10:32 PM

Jim Harbaugh seems way more focussed than John
 
Is it just me or is John basking in the "Harbowl" glory a little too much?

I think that San Francisco is going to come in more prepared.

Phobia 01-24-2013 10:37 PM

It's just you.

something cooler 01-24-2013 10:38 PM

did you interview both of these guys personally??

SNR 01-24-2013 10:40 PM

Go ooooooooonnnn

Ace Gunner 01-24-2013 10:47 PM

it's gonna be a low scoring fight. I expect the Rays will come out on top. I was watching a steve sabol special on the harbaughs earlier on NFLN. good show.

something cooler 01-24-2013 10:49 PM

I bet the Forty Niners score atleast four touchdowns.

Shaid 01-25-2013 12:17 AM

I think the 49ers got this. I really do.

Bump 01-25-2013 12:39 AM

Jim Harbaugh is the new Bill Belicheck. This guy is gonna be legend...wait for it.... DARY!

Guru 01-25-2013 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9349656)
Jim Harbaugh is the new Bill Belicheck. This guy is gonna be legend...wait for it.... DARY!

I want cake.

AussieChiefsFan 01-25-2013 02:44 AM

I WANT CAKE!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!

Guru 01-25-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9349690)
I WANT CAKE!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!

JG Wentworth

CoMoChief 01-25-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9349523)
Is it just me or is John basking in the "Harbowl" glory a little too much?

I think that San Francisco is going to come in more prepared.

Never under-estimate the power of a Ray Lewis speech. :p

okoye35chiefs 01-25-2013 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9349700)
Never under-estimate the power of a Ray Lewis speech. :p

:bang:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.