ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269297)

petegz28 01-25-2013 07:42 AM

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials
 
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_697732.html


Go figure. Another, do as I say, not as I do order from the Left

rockymtnchief 01-25-2013 08:09 AM

What do you expect from a hypocrite?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8bLKagYBuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious 01-25-2013 08:15 AM

ROFL

The hits just keep on coming in!

Bwana 01-25-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9349950)
What do you expect from a hypocrite?

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8bLKagYBuI" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

That bitch is bat shit crazy.

Frazod 01-25-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9349975)
That bitch is bat shit crazy.

Mainly just an evil **** who hates America.

A Salt Weapon 01-25-2013 09:12 AM

Not surprised.
Posted via Mobile Device

RNR 01-25-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9349975)
That bitch is bat shit crazy.

I am sincerely disappointed the bomb did not go off~

Frazod 01-25-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider (Post 9350148)
I am sincerely disappointed the bomb did not go off~

America done in by unseasonably cold weather. Sort of like Peyton Manning in the playoffs.

CoMoChief 01-25-2013 10:14 AM

uh....DUH

This whole gun grabbing is about taking guns away from the American people when society collapses and Obama can suspend the consitution, declare himself a dictator and declare martial law.

Let's see

-DHS buys billions of rounds of ammo
-A year later govt wants to pass gun control, but not for govt officials.

The 2nd amendment was put into place for shit just like this.

rockymtnchief 01-25-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9350312)



The 2nd amendment was put into place for shit just like this.

Pretty much! :thumb:

listopencil 01-25-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9350243)
America done in by unseasonably cold weather. Sort of like Peyton Manning in the playoffs.

You bastard. I have to rep you for that. Hootie is going to be so upset.

johnny961 01-25-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9349950)
What do you expect from a hypocrite?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H8bLKagYBuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty much.

BigOlChiefsfan 01-25-2013 10:47 PM

Feinstein's so freaking old, she was around when Johnny Carson still ran the Tonite Show. He made a joke back then about dreaming about a bunch of California seals on the beach who all kept barking that she had to become Senator. Carson said he woke up and said 'You picked a Feinstein to lead me, you seals!'

petegz28 01-25-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan (Post 9351914)
Feinstein's so freaking old, she was around when Johnny Carson still ran the Tonite Show. He made a joke back then about dreaming about a bunch of California seals on the beach who all kept barking that she had to become Senator. Carson said he woke up and said 'You picked a Feinstein to lead me, you seals!'

The career politician is the problem with this government

Ace Gunner 01-26-2013 06:39 AM

when feinstein & barbara boxer are in their graves I will dance on them.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.