ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are You Watching The Pro Bowl??? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269378)

houstonwhodat 01-27-2013 03:04 PM

Are You Watching The Pro Bowl???
 
I was just flipping through channels and I landed on the Pro Bowl Pregame on NFLN.

I had forgot that damn thing is even on today.

Are you going to watch it?

It's on at 6PM CST on NBC.

I may turn it on just to see how badly the lackluster tackling effort by the players is going to be.

It will almost be like watching a Saints regular season defense!

Rain Man 01-27-2013 03:07 PM

Somewhere, Greg Robinson will be watching the defense and taking notes.

keg in kc 01-27-2013 03:09 PM

Not a chance.

chefsos 01-27-2013 03:09 PM

I got nuthin' else to do so, sure, I'll watch.

And each time I see a Chief and someone mentions 2-14, I'll take a drink or something.

Sofa King 01-27-2013 03:09 PM

That's today, huh?

Phobia 01-27-2013 03:13 PM

It's the best football game on TV today, so "yes".

chefsos 01-27-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355656)
It's the best football game on TV today, so "yes".

That's pretty bold. Are you sure you checked around first?

Cephalic Trauma 01-27-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9355656)
It's the best football game on TV today, so "yes".

GD that's depressing.:mad:

Phobia 01-27-2013 03:18 PM

I'm pretty sure I am familiar with HS, NCAA, Arena, CFL, and NFL schedules.

Rain Man 01-27-2013 03:20 PM

I'm having a themed Pro Bowl party. We're inviting some people over that we don't really care about because our A-list people all backed out, and we're half-heartedly putting out some flat soda to drink. Extroverts aren't allowed to talk, and introverts will be forced to talk, but only about the weather.

mlyonsd 01-27-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9355675)
I'm having a themed Pro Bowl party. We're inviting some people over that we don't really care about because our A-list people all backed out, and we're half-heartedly putting out some flat soda to drink. Extroverts aren't allowed to talk, and introverts will be forced to talk, but only about the weather.

There is seriously something wrong with you.

I like it.

houstonwhodat 01-27-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9355675)
I'm having a themed Pro Bowl party. We're inviting some people over that we don't really care about because our A-list people all backed out, and we're half-heartedly putting out some flat soda to drink. Extroverts aren't allowed to talk, and introverts will be forced to talk, but only about the weather.


Make sure the food is cold.

gblowfish 01-27-2013 03:43 PM

6pm but what channel? Did you say NBC? They're showing snowmobile racing on ESPN right now. Yikes.

Three7s 01-27-2013 03:45 PM

I'd rather read blackbob posts than watch the pro bowl......

Yes, it's that bad.

houstonwhodat 01-27-2013 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Three7s (Post 9355777)
I'd rather read blackbob posts than watch the pro bowl......

Yes, it's that bad.

They really should make it a flag football game and just skill competitions, like when Drew was throwing at the bulls eye on Sports Science.

That way they would play harder with no one getting hurt.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.