ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time' (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269391)

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:12 PM

Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'
 
Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'
President Barack Obama has claimed that he goes shooting "all the time", while attempting to reassure American gun-owners that he respects their rights to use firearms.


Too much to paste go read it here
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-the-time.html

Direckshun 01-27-2013 06:14 PM

Yeah.... ugh.

This reeks of the John Kerry thing when he went full retard in hunting gear a few weeks before the 2004 election.

I doubt a single soul buys shit like this, and it really only distracts from the message.

HonestChieffan 01-27-2013 06:15 PM

You lie

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9356135)
Yeah.... ugh.

This reeks of the John Kerry thing when he went full retard in hunting gear a few weeks before the 2004 election.

I doubt a single soul buys shit like this, and it really only distracts from the message.

I have to give him credit, that dude can tell some whoppers ROFL

Munson 01-27-2013 06:17 PM

I doubt he's ever picked up a gun, let alone fired one.

Direckshun 01-27-2013 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9356148)
I doubt he's ever picked up a gun, let alone fired one.

Plenty of liberals own guns. Until the past decade or so anyway.

But the idea that he's some gun-sport lover doesn't remotely pass the smell test.

mlyonsd 01-27-2013 06:19 PM

If his shooting is anything like his ability to throw a baseball maybe revoking the second amendment isn't a bad idea.

stonedstooge 01-27-2013 06:21 PM

Oh my god. He's just like one of us!

Brock 01-27-2013 06:22 PM

I doubt Michelle would allow that.

R8RFAN 01-27-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9356158)
Plenty of liberals own guns. Until the past decade or so anyway.

But the idea that he's some gun-sport lover doesn't remotely pass the smell test.

If this issue continues it will split the Democrat party.

listopencil 01-27-2013 06:48 PM

He should try skeet shooting with an assault rifle. It's loads of fun.

listopencil 01-27-2013 06:49 PM

Now that I think about it, how come shotguns aren't assault weapons? You can shoot a whole bunch of projectiles at once with them.

Chocolate Hog 01-27-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9356135)
Yeah.... ugh.

This reeks of the John Kerry thing when he went full retard in hunting gear a few weeks before the 2004 election.

I doubt a single soul buys shit like this, and it really only distracts from the message.

Surprised you arent buying it.

cosmo20002 01-27-2013 07:33 PM

Asked in a magazine interview whether he had ever fired a gun, Mr Obama said he did so with guests at the president's rural retreat.

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he said.

Does this really seem so far-fetched?

It's not like he said, "I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will. I began when I was 15 or so and I have hunted those kinds of varmints since then."

listopencil 01-27-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9356568)

"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," he said.

Does this really seem so far-fetched?

Not at all. By this I think he means that his guests actually shoot the weapons while he furiously masturbates to pictures of Chairman Mao in the bathroom. All the time.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.