ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Should The Media Ask Ray Lewis About The Unresolved Murders? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269413)

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 12:09 PM

Should The Media Ask Ray Lewis About The Unresolved Murders?
 
Been listening to my local sport talk radio today and the question keeps coming up,

"With Super Bowl Media Day tomorrow should the media ask Ray Lewis about those unresolved murders 13 years ago?"


I know people give him a pass because it's been a long time ago and he plead guilty to obstruction of justice, yadda yadda.

But all this posing for the cameras and crying on TV and shouting God every chance he gets makes me sick. I think it's an act and is phony.

The case is over for Ray Lewis but not the two people that were murdered because it goes unresolved.

How do murders go unresolved?

Lack of evidence I know, but do you think Casey Anthony was guilty?

This doesn't sit right with me.

I don't think I would want anything to do with this guy out in the real world.


http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...p-murder-case/

RunKC 01-28-2013 12:13 PM

"Ray what's your take on the commandment of thou shall not kill?" LMAO

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 12:13 PM

I just wish the TV media would stop treating him like hes some "Messiah"

Stop pointing your cameras at him and just ignore him.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358531)
I just wish the TV media would stop treating him like hes some "Messiah"

Stop pointing your cameras at him and just ignore him.



I could live with that but you know it ain't gonna happen.

"Oh he's so inspirational!" **** you.

These kids on the field now were 10 years old when this happened.

They don't have a clue what went on, all they know is this force fed media propaganda.

JASONSAUTO 01-28-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358541)
I could live with that but you know it ain't gonna happen.

"Oh he's so inspirational!" **** you.

These kids on the field now were 10 years old when this happened.

They don't have a clue what went on, all they know is this force fed media propaganda.

ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

OnTheWarpath58 01-28-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9358548)
ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

:popcorn:

Molitoth 01-28-2013 12:21 PM

I think it would be dick to question him about that shit, He's not going to answer it anyway.

IMO they shouldn't even interview his annoying ass.

loochy 01-28-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9358548)
ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

Ask Ray. He's the one that ditched the bloody suit.

http://barnyardlampoon.files.wordpre...ewis.jpg?w=604

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9358548)
ok, what went on?

where are all the facts?

This thread i started the other day has some good facts



http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269312


http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...05&postcount=7

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9358553)
I think it would be dick to question him about that shit, He's not going to answer it anyway.

IMO they shouldn't even interview his annoying ass.

It's going to be a slobbering love fest.

On the bright side, since he's retiring I don't have to see him on the sidelines or on the field anymore.

warpaint* 01-28-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9358530)
"Ray what's your take on the commandment of thou shall not kill?" LMAO

^^^^^^^^^

The love affair between RL and the media these days is disgusting. It's absolutely repulsive.

When push came to shove he helped cover up a murder to protect his homies. 13 minutes ago. 13 hrs ago. 13 yrs ago the crime remains the same and I doubt the victims families feel any better w/ no justice 13 yrs after the fact. Whelp RL will get to explain that to Jesus one day and in the mean time he can piss off.

Brainiac 01-28-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9358525)
Should The Media Ask Ray Lewis About The Unresolved Murders?

What would it really accomplish? I suppose if you think he got away with murder and you want to try to make him squirm, that might be a motivation to harass him, but at this point you're not really accomplishing anything.

Well, other than drawing attention away from the Super Bowl.

It would be different if this were O.J. Simpson. Everyone knows damn well that O.J. did it and that he's a cold-blooded bastard. You don't know that about Ray Lewis.

From what I've read about this case, it sounds like it was a fight that got out of hand. It even sounds like the two guys that got killed were the aggressors who started the fight in the first place.

I'm not a fan of Ray Lewis. But I don't see any reason to stir up a bunch of shit at a Super Bowl press conference. Like I said, this isn't O.J. Simpson.

Easy 6 01-28-2013 12:43 PM

You haters have it sooo wrong... after winning the big game, Ray will run to the 50 yard line, kneel and be transported to Heaven in a golden light aboard Jacobs Wheel, taking his place at the right hand of God.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 300 Bowler (Post 9358587)
What would it really accomplish? I suppose if you think he got away with murder and you want to try to make him squirm, that might be a motivation to harass him, but at this point you're not really accomplishing anything.

Well, other than drawing attention away from the Super Bowl.

It would be different if this were O.J. Simpson. Everyone knows damn well that O.J. did it and that he's a cold-blooded bastard. You don't know that about Ray Lewis.

From what I've read about this case, it sounds like it was a fight that got out of hand. It even sounds like the two guys that got killed were the aggressors who started the fight in the first place.

I'm not a fan of Ray Lewis. But I don't see any reason to stir up a bunch of shit at a Super Bowl press conference. Like I said, this isn't O.J. Simpson.



I guess if the media and NFL didn't carry on about how "great" he is I wouldn't give a shit.

But since they have, I guess I want to know some answers.

What happened?
Who killed those people?
What happened to the suit?

Stuff like that.

I'm sure RL knows.

houstonwhodat 01-28-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9358590)
You haters have it sooo wrong... after winning the big game, Ray will run to the 50 yard line, kneel and be transported to Heaven in a golden light aboard Jacobs Wheel, taking his place at the right hand of God.


Something tells me that he will certainly try it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.