ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football PornHub's rejected Super Bowl ad. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269448)

Count Zarth 01-29-2013 10:16 AM

PornHub's rejected Super Bowl ad.
 
Literally LOL'd.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/porn...-super-bowl-ad

Pablo 01-29-2013 10:19 AM

That is great.

PaulAllen 01-29-2013 10:21 AM

Gross

Bowser 01-29-2013 10:23 AM

I had no idea that those people were Pornhub's targeted demographic.

Direckshun 01-29-2013 10:23 AM

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Fish 01-29-2013 10:27 AM

Yeah, we can't acknowledge the word "Porn" on public US television. Think of the delicate sensibilities! I mean yeah... everybody except 9 people in the entire US actively watches porn, and most movies, prime time TV, and commercials are so overly sexualized that they could be confused with actual porn. But putting the word on TV? Shudder.....

America is so ****ed up.......

Count Zarth 01-29-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9361523)
Yeah, we can't acknowledge the word "Porn" on public US television. Think of the delicate sensibilities! I mean yeah... everybody except 9 people in the entire US actively watches porn, and most movies, prime time TV, and commercials are so overly sexualized that they could be confused with actual porn. But putting the word on TV? Shudder.....

America is so ****ed up.......

Joe Flacco said "retarded" and that's worse!

tony77 01-29-2013 10:31 AM

WOW lol

kcfanXIII 01-29-2013 10:36 AM

maybe i'm missing something, but i didn't see the name pornhub on there at all. the clip i watched was 20 seconds. am i missing part of the ad?

okoye35chiefs 01-29-2013 10:38 AM

on an off topic, remember the 1st few bud bowl commercials...

Count Zarth 01-29-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9361550)
maybe i'm missing something, but i didn't see the name pornhub on there at all. the clip i watched was 20 seconds. am i missing part of the ad?

Try watching it to the end.

frankotank 01-29-2013 10:43 AM

no wonder it was rejected. we know you got yer wiener out dude.
it's quite obvious he's jacking it in San Diego.
DUH! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xhNneU5shTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcfanXIII 01-29-2013 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9361559)
Try watching it to the end.

still not seeing anything... oh well, i'm sure its just my connection or something.

edit: never mind, went to youtube and found it... still not anything offensive.

Count Zarth 01-29-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9361605)
still not seeing anything... oh well, i'm sure its just my connection or something.

0:16-0:20 :spock:

ChiefsCountry 01-29-2013 10:50 AM

Brillant PR stragety by PornHub there. They knew damn well they weren't going to get a Super Bowl ad instead they get this buzz.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.