ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What...no QB threads on the first page...? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269562)

Mr_Tomahawk 01-31-2013 10:25 PM

What...no QB threads on the first page...?
 
I will fix that...

Evan Silva ‏@evansilva
Offseason QB predictions: AZ - Glennon BUF - Nassib CLE - Mallett JAX - Geno KC - Alex Smith NYJ - Flynn PHI - Vick (pay cut). Cassel to NE.



Discuss.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-31-2013 10:26 PM

Eh...chiefspants just bumped the Geno thread with the same Tweet. :)

Inmem58 01-31-2013 10:26 PM

Q dipshit

Inmem58 01-31-2013 10:27 PM

Sorry I didn't mean to cuss at you.

SNR 02-01-2013 12:03 AM

I don't buy the Nassib thing. Just because the coach worked with him in college doesn't mean he'll overdraft him.

Who really knows, too? For all we know Buffalo's coach went to the NFL to get away from having to coach turds like Nassib.

SNR 02-01-2013 12:04 AM

Also, I just killed Alex Smith.

There. Now nobody gets him. Too bad.

AdumbGuy 02-01-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9369359)
Also, I just killed Alex Smith.

There. Now nobody gets him. Too bad.

I think we should sign Troy Smith to be the starter, and make Gino Torretta the QB coach. Then we can spend the 1st pick on a pony.

B14ckmon 02-01-2013 04:07 AM

Sorry, but the Jags will get a superior QB next year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9-OACeru4

AdumbGuy 02-01-2013 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdumbGuy (Post 9369479)
I think we should sign Troy Smith to be the starter, and make Gino Torretta the QB coach. Then we can spend the 1st pick on a pony.

Jokes aside though, I think Troy Smith would be a good back up veteran to be had on the cheap

King_Chief_Fan 02-01-2013 07:14 AM

buried in each of the topics on the first 2-3 pages has at least one post about drafting a QB

htismaqe 02-01-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9369356)
I don't buy the Nassib thing. Just because the coach worked with him in college doesn't mean he'll overdraft him.

Who really knows, too? For all we know Buffalo's coach went to the NFL to get away from having to coach turds like Nassib.

The Bills GM absolutely LOVES Mike Glennon. LOVES, like man-crush.

bevischief 02-01-2013 07:22 AM

pooptaco.

mdchiefsfan 02-01-2013 07:23 AM

midgets

DC.chief 02-01-2013 07:51 AM

Carrier pigeons

Mr_Tomahawk 02-01-2013 07:57 AM

What a stupid thread.

Q you dipshit!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.