ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Beyonce has a nip slip (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269655)

HoneyBadger 02-03-2013 10:41 PM

Beyonce has a nip slip
 
Another nip slip, courtesy of Beyonce
NSFW
Enjoy!


btlook1 02-03-2013 10:47 PM

I'm not a fan of her or her music at all...but damn she looked good up there tonight!!

B14ckmon 02-03-2013 10:48 PM

honeybadger doing God's work.

Lonewolf Ed 02-03-2013 10:50 PM

If they'd ever get Iron Maiden to do the halftime show, I'd sit and watch. I went and got more beer and chili instead. Beyonce... meh.

Baby Lee 02-03-2013 10:51 PM

I spent that entire performance marveling at the strides in costume tape technology.

tk13 02-03-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9376869)
I spent that entire performance marveling at the strides in costume tape technology.

Either way, I doubt we're getting that kind of act next year, outdoors, in what likely will be 30 degree weather, or worse.

alnorth 02-03-2013 10:55 PM

She obviously didn't beat Prince, but overall Beyonce was decent. Definitely better than Madonna last year.

Rain Man 02-03-2013 10:59 PM

Maybe I wasn't in the target demographic other than the nipple thing, but I found this year's show to be boring other than the nipple thing.

mcan 02-03-2013 11:03 PM

Not gonna lie. Noticed that moment when it happened as a "damn, she's hot" moment, but didn't think it was a slip. (still think she has pasties on). Anyway, I thought the show was pretty damn good, especially considering the garbage the NFL usually puts out there. Loved the mini Destiny's Child reunion aspect of it. Not a huge fan of the music, but... It's a halftime show. Not gonna get any Oscars.

MoreLemonPledge 02-03-2013 11:07 PM

Obvious pasty is obvious.

Baby Lee 02-03-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9376877)
She obviously didn't beat Prince, but overall Beyonce was decent. Definitely better than Madonna last year.

I was also amazed at her physical stamina. About halfway through, I was like 'how is she not sweating balls and huffing like a bauce.' That was a shit ton of physical exertion that she executed flawlessly over an extended period.

Nobody's going to be nattering about her inauguration lip synch going forward.

It's not my music style, but I dug it from start to finish.

Only disappointment was I was hoping Heather Morris would back her up dancing at some point.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...d5HgJdpQH5bZsY

That or Rudd's Stepsons

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/1077556" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Bump 02-03-2013 11:14 PM

I think it's gay that we have madonna, beyonce for football. But ya, she's sexy as shit. But it's obvious this is their way to try and pick up the gay crowd and younger women who normally wouldn't give a shit about football. Now they have the women and gays picked up, next the NFL will target 13 yr old girls and the 2014 halftime show will be One Direction.

B14ckmon 02-03-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9376895)
I think it's gay that we have madonna, beyonce for football. But ya, she's sexy as shit. But it's obvious this is their way to try and pick up the gay crowd and younger women who normally wouldn't give a shit about football. Now they have the women and gays picked up, next the NFL will target 13 yr old girls and the 2014 halftime show will be One Direction.

Yea why would they have sex symbol women perform? What's next? Scantily clad women cheering for each team?

Baby Lee 02-03-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9376895)
I think it's gay that we have madonna, beyonce for football. But ya, she's sexy as shit. But it's obvious this is their way to try and pick up the gay crowd and younger women who normally wouldn't give a shit about football. Now they have the women and gays picked up, next the NFL will target 13 yr old girls and the 2014 halftime show will be One Direction.

What was hilarious was at our party there was a 8-yo boy who was just TRANSFIXED with her. The adults were watching him and he couldn't take his eyes off her dancing, it was clear heterosexual awakening in the making but, so adorably so. He sat on the ottoman, eyes as big as saucers, unblinking throughout.

cosmo20002 02-03-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9376903)
What was hilarious was at our party there was a 8-yo boy who was just TRANSFIXED with her. The adults were watching him and he couldn't take his eyes off her dancing, it was clear heterosexual awakening in the making but, so adorably so. He sat on the ottoman, eyes as big as saucers, unblinking throughout.

Could be just the opposite--he was transfixed by the elaborate choreography and elegant costume design. NTTAWWT


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.