ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269720)

petegz28 02-05-2013 01:07 PM

SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS
 
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dhXPlCjr0Vw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RyFo18 02-05-2013 01:10 PM

Outstanding!

Ace Gunner 02-05-2013 01:11 PM

bravo

listopencil 02-05-2013 01:12 PM

Well said.

Garcia Bronco 02-05-2013 01:12 PM

That's exactly what I say. If you want the 2nd Amendment gone...fine. Pass a Constitional Amendment. Until then...."your balls should be shrinking, along with your presence."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRV3xA9Zcds

La literatura 02-05-2013 01:12 PM

First of all, that's not Congress. That's a Connecticut task force on gun violence.

Secondly, never give testimony that includes, "In case some here failed American history, there is something called the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. . . ."

Garcia Bronco 02-05-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La literatura (Post 9380253)
First of all, that's not Congress. That's a Connecticut task force on gun violence.

Secondly, never give testimony that includes, "In case some here failed American history, there is something called the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. . . ."

I noticed you didn't address what the man said. Is he wrong?

teedubya 02-05-2013 01:16 PM

Loved it.

cosmo20002 02-05-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9380231)
SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS

Don't you mean Sandy Hook "Father." That guy was a paid actor. I mean, I heard that all of the "parents" involved were Obama-actors. Someone else must have hired this one.

La literatura 02-05-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9380262)
I noticed you didn't address what the man said. Is he wrong?

I think he's wrong in that the second amendment provides for an absolute right to gun ownership. A lot of what he said is his opinion, though, and not really able to be judged right or wrong.

Garcia Bronco 02-05-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La literatura (Post 9380272)
I think he's wrong in that the second amendment provides for an absolute right to gun ownership. A lot of what he said is his opinion, though, and not really able to be judged right or wrong.

It does actually. It's debatable that it needs an upgrade. Now he was also correct in how to amend the constitution. So I would echo his message to anyone that wants to restrict gun ownership, amend the Constitution. It's not impossible and good luck on this one.

King_Chief_Fan 02-05-2013 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9380271)
Don't you mean Sandy Hook "Father." That guy was a paid actor. I mean, I heard that all of the "parents" involved were Obama-actors. Someone else must have hired this one.

man do you sound butt hurtROFL

cosmo20002 02-05-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9380300)
man do you sound butt hurtROFL

About what?

Dayze 02-05-2013 07:43 PM

Wonder if the media will pick up on this.....oh, wait

J Diddy 02-05-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9380290)
It does actually. It's debatable that it needs an upgrade. Now he was also correct in how to amend the constitution. So I would echo his message to anyone that wants to restrict gun ownership, amend the Constitution. It's not impossible and good luck on this one.

I love how the 2nd amendment is absolute power, but it's pretty much accepted that the 1st isn't.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.