ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Deals on 2 rifles - Mosin Nagant (Excellent) & Chinese Type 53 (Good) (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269851)

pr_capone 02-08-2013 07:35 PM

Deals on 2 rifles - Mosin Nagant (Excellent) & Chinese Type 53 (Good)
 
Because these things are flying out the door as soon as they come available I'm making its own thread. They will likely be out of stock in the next 48 hours if not less and this thread can die in obscurity.

Chinese Type 53 - $119
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ndard+Shipping
http://i.imgur.com/ynV99VL.jpg

Mosin Nagant - $139
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ndard+Shipping

http://i.imgur.com/15q3pGx.jpg

pr_capone 02-08-2013 07:38 PM

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the type 53. w00t!

LiveSteam 02-08-2013 07:39 PM

Type 53. 5 shots IM DONE!

pr_capone 02-08-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9388314)
Type 53. 5 shots IM DONE!

Hits that hard, eh? :D

LiveSteam 02-08-2013 07:41 PM

Im 215 lbs. Its a mule with attitude

Frazod 02-08-2013 07:43 PM

Meh. I went this route:

http://www.memorableplaces.com/m1gar...titlephoto.jpg

However, you could buy about 12 MNs for what I paid for it, so there is that. :D

notorious 02-08-2013 07:45 PM

What?

Buds is selling guns again? I thought they went strictly to ass-raping people through insane auctions.

Strongside 02-08-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388324)
Meh. I went this route:

http://www.memorableplaces.com/m1gar...titlephoto.jpg

However, you could buy about 12 MNs for what I paid for it, so there is that. :D

I'm looking into an M1. Doesn't necessarily have to be a military issue but It would be nice. What's my best bet?

Frazod 02-08-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9388333)
I'm looking into an M1. Doesn't necessarily have to be a military issue but It would be nice. What's my best bet?

If you're willing to jump through some membership hoops, you could go the CMP route.

http://www.thecmp.org/sales/m1garand.htm

Personally, I wasn't, so this is where I got mine. They've got two listed, but unfortunately it looks like they're both sold. I'd just keep checking the site, and if they get one for sale, jump on it immediately. The pictures are of the rifle you get.

http://fernwoodarmory.com/index.php?...4l9opssa2c7h72

Frazod 02-08-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9388319)
Im 215 lbs. Its a mule with attitude

I didn't think it was that bad - I was expecting a 12 gauge-type kick, and it was nowhere near that.

LiveSteam 02-08-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388354)
I didn't think it was that bad - I was expecting a 12 gauge-type kick, and it was nowhere near that.

I hate it. beats the hell out of my shoulder.
91/30 I have,has a nice cushy butt pad. I like it.
The cool factor /almost as many Nazi's had their heads smashed in with that butt plate as were shot by it.

Frazod 02-08-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9388369)
I hate it. beats the hell out of my shoulder.
91/30 I have,has a nice cushy butt pad. I like it.
The cool factor /almost as many Nazi's had their heads smashed in with that butt plate as were shot by it.

I just hate bolt action rifles.

Shogun 02-08-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388372)
I just hate bolt action rifles.

Lever action guy myself. My Marlin 45/70 Lever action is so damn smooth and accurate

CrazyPhuD 02-08-2013 08:04 PM

The great thing about Chinese guns is that if you ever run out of lead for bullets you can just melt the gun down! :D

Frazod 02-08-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 9388374)
Lever action guy myself. My Marlin 45/70 Lever action is so damn smooth and accurate

IMO it's so much less disruptive to pull the lever than dick around with the bolt.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.