ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life So, I need the Planets' wisdom (such as it is) (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269897)

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 10:39 PM

So, I need the Planets' wisdom (such as it is)
 
So I went out with a new girl over the weekend. Friday AND Saturday nights. No I have not hit it yet, but, yeah it's gonna happen soon. I asked her out again for Wednesday night. NOW I realize that's the night before Valentine's ****ing Day. Crap. What is the gift protocol?

tk13 02-10-2013 10:41 PM

I have no idea. I'd PM yourself and see what you say.

unnecessary drama 02-10-2013 10:41 PM

gift protocol?

Buy dinner? Drinks?

if I go out on 3 dates with a chick and it just so happens to land around Valentine's Day I'm not buying anything for her other than dinner, drinks and entertainment.

tk13 02-10-2013 10:42 PM

I'd agree it shouldn't be something extravagant. Hootie and I finally agree on something.

unnecessary drama 02-10-2013 10:42 PM

let me derail your entire thread

how does one go about going on a date these days, anyways? I always meet girls/girlfriends at bars...

I wouldn't have the slightest clue on how to ask someone out.

"Hey uh, you're super cute, wanna go to dinner some time?"

I honestly have never done that in my life. If I quit drinking/quit going to bars, I don't think I'd ever have sex again.

unnecessary drama 02-10-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9392945)
I'd agree it shouldn't be something extravagant. Hootie and I finally agree on something.

Eddie Kennison = Marvin Harrison

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 10:43 PM

That's what I thought. I just hope she's not expecting more, as I'd really LIKE to tap that.

unnecessary drama 02-10-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 9392949)
That's what I thought. I just hope she's not expecting more, as I'd really LIKE to tap that.

if she is then it's good you got out quick

in high school I bought my first girlfriend a Christmas present before we actually started officially dating and I didn't give it to her because I was too embarrassed

we laughed at that a few months in

Strongside 02-10-2013 10:44 PM

What does this girl look like? My roommate went out with a guy Friday and Saturday....couldn't be her though because you said you didn't hit it. She's a sure thing.

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 10:45 PM

I mean I suppose I could go with the candy angle, but that's just SO lame.

unnecessary drama 02-10-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9392952)
What does this girl look like? My roommate went out with a guy Friday and Saturday....couldn't be her though because you said you didn't hit it. She's a sure thing.

so uh

...your roommate

Demonpenz 02-10-2013 10:45 PM

If you want to get tagged a provider then buy something small. If you want to get laid a bunch don't send her anything.

Strongside 02-10-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9392960)
so uh

...your roommate

Haha...yeah. She'd kill me.

"Bob" Dobbs 02-10-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9392952)
What does this girl look like? My roommate went out with a guy Friday and Saturday....couldn't be her though because you said you didn't hit it. She's a sure thing.

LMAO

Baconeater 02-10-2013 10:46 PM

Break it off Wednesday, get back together Friday.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.