ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Elections Ok bothers, sisters, friends and comrades, the election is upon us~ (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269929)

RedNeckRaider 02-11-2013 04:20 PM

Ok bothers, sisters, friends and comrades, the election is upon us~

We are a mixed bag of nut cases who spend hours arguing on this website. I have been called the following here: Neocon, rightwing nut, libtard, moonbat and someone who must be either high or drunk. I would like to say some of this is unfair. I have discovered that just about everyone here thinks they are in the middle so this election will not have party affiliation...because everyone is from the middle. I think it is necessary to elect a leader. His or her only powers will be the right to start every post with "As your president" and state proudly in his or her signature that in a place commonly referred to as a cesspool he or she rose to the top.

Disclaimer: if Flop or Austin should win they will have these powers along with the power to ban your ass, although they will maintain those powers win or lose. Whoever wins I will address as Mr.or Mrs. President out of respect, although the rest of the post may be disrespectful. There will be two votes, the first to establish two candidate and the second to crown the winner. So let the voting begin when the poll shows up~

Easy 6 02-11-2013 05:30 PM

I picked one from each side, patteeu and go bowe.

Thought of going with Flop or New Chief for my lefty, but GB spends more time here from what i gather.

J Diddy 02-11-2013 05:41 PM

I voted BEP because I think it would be funny if she thought she ran things. Nobody should challenge, for the nut runs alone.

RedNeckRaider 02-11-2013 06:00 PM

I chose two people that I don't always agree with but think are reasonable. There are some good choices. There some I would really like to have a beer with~

|Zach| 02-11-2013 06:02 PM

I think we should have a two headed monster of bat shit crazy and go with BEP + Mikey.

RedNeckRaider 02-11-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9394658)
I think we should have a two headed monster of bat shit crazy and go with BEP + Mikey.

Well if you would have nominated Mikey I would have put him on the ballot :harumph: write in votes are welcome however~

RedNeckRaider 02-11-2013 06:21 PM

Ok everyone is from the middle :bong: that said anyone who might be from...uh...the...left....err...the middle that I from the middle view as left does not have a left wing hair on your ass if you do not vote for Direkshun~

listopencil 02-11-2013 06:36 PM

I am voting for myself, but only if I can retain the title of "Official Black Person Of Chiefs Planet" as well.

BucEyedPea 02-11-2013 06:41 PM

Anarchy — no leaders

RedNeckRaider 02-11-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9394733)
I am voting for myself, but only if I can retain the title of "Official Black Person Of Chiefs Planet" as well.

As president that falls into the very limited powers you will have :D

RedNeckRaider 02-11-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9394748)
Anarchy no leaders

Still campaigning I see :)

BucEyedPea 02-11-2013 06:43 PM

Oh and NeoCon is a persuasion or a set of ideas. I don't like those ideas but it is not name calling.

listopencil 02-11-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9394750)
As president that falls into the very limited powers you will have :D

I'm good then. If elected I promise to do absolutely nothing other than occasionally post. That's my platform. I will not be dissuaded.

Dallas Chief 02-11-2013 06:56 PM

NewChief. Level Headed Liberal!

Dallas Chief 02-11-2013 06:57 PM

Direckshun is cheating!!!!