ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Would you turn in your firearms?? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269938)

petegz28 02-11-2013 09:22 PM

Would you turn in your firearms??

Flat out, if your state or the Fed Gov passed a law similar to what NY did or what CA is trying to do, would you turn in any firearms or magazines that were suddenly deemed to be "illegal"?

Poll to follow

Direckshun 02-11-2013 09:24 PM

"Bullets first"?

petegz28 02-11-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9395306)
"Bullets first"?

Think about it for a second...the obvious will hit you like a ton of bricks

Direckshun 02-11-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9395310)
Think about it for a second...the obvious will hit you like a ton of bricks

Like... shoot at the police and/or ATF? Is that what the "joke" is?

petegz28 02-11-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9395322)
Like... shoot at the police and/or ATF? Is that what the "joke" is?

No, Direckshun, the joke is people like you who love to tell us how the Fed Gov isn't coming after our guns, contrary to the laws we keep seeing get introduced to do just that or the effective equivalent

Direckshun 02-11-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9395335)
No, Direckshun, the joke is people like you who love to tell us how the Fed Gov isn't coming after our guns, contrary to the laws we keep seeing get introduced to do just that or the effective equivalent

Just trying to fully appreciate the "I'm going to shoot at the police" hilarity.

Comrade Crapski 02-11-2013 09:33 PM

The ATF are scumbags. But if you actually wait for them to come to your door, you're toast.

I'd take the bastards out way before that. And since I know I'm ****ed at that point, I'll go hunting for a few other scumbags that have had it coming.

petegz28 02-11-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9395355)
The ATF are scumbags. But if you actually wait for them to come to your door, you're toast.

I'd take the bastards out way before that. And since I know I'm ****ed at that point, I'll go hunting for a few other scumbags that have had it coming.

what I fail to understand is how it is ok for a Police Officer to carry magazines that hold more than 10 rounds to protect himself from an attacker\threat but not me? Makes 0 sense.

KC native 02-11-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9395355)

CIVIL WAR ROFL

Edit: And your coward ass would do no such thing.

Direckshun 02-11-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9395376)
And your coward ass would do no such thing.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread, or this forum, is going to open fire on the police to defend their right to a 10 round magazine.

But saying things sure is fun.

petegz28 02-11-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9395390)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread, or this forum, is going to open fire on the police to defend their right to a 10 round magazine.

But saying things sure is fun.

Just like saying "they aren't going to take your guns away" is fun for you, isn't it?

listopencil 02-11-2013 09:42 PM

I was visiting a friend of mine high in the Sierra Nevada last year and my stagecoach overturned while crossing a riverbed during the rainy season. Unfortunately I lost all of my firearms in the accident as they were washed downstream, and probably covered in mud. Ah well. Now I have none to turn in.

Ace Gunner 02-11-2013 09:42 PM

I honestly would be so offended by such an action, no -- I would risk criminal condemnation.

Direckshun 02-11-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9395407)
I was visiting a friend of mine high in the Sierra Nevada last year and my stagecoach overturned while crossing a riverbed during the rainy season. Unfortunately I lost all of my firearms in the accident as they were washed downstream, and probably covered in mud. Ah well. Now I have none to turn in.

Bullshit. Let's take a look at your crawl space.

petegz28 02-11-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9395407)

:)