ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Damn you KC Star (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270365)

Coach 02-24-2013 06:09 PM

Damn you KC Star
 
Damn you assholes for making your website so unberable now. I can tolerate the dumbassery popups and all that for me to read your articles, but now with that shitty assed press + account or whatever you want to call it?

You just lost a customer. So annoying...:mad:

DaFace 02-24-2013 06:10 PM

Are you saying you were previously a subscriber but are now planning to drop your account, or just that you're not going to visit their website anymore?

Coach 02-24-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9433941)
Are you saying you were previously a subscriber but are now planning to drop your account, or just that you're not going to visit their website anymore?

I never was a subscriber when I went to their website and to read articles and never had any issues at all until just recently.

gblowfish 02-24-2013 06:22 PM

Don't bother calling to complain. You get patched to a call center in Manila. You never get to speak to anyone in KC.

Coach 02-24-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9434045)
Don't bother calling to complain. You get patched to a call center in Manila. You never get to speak to anyone in KC.

I don't intend to call them anyways.

DaFace 02-24-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach (Post 9434014)
I never was a subscriber when I went to their website and to read articles and never had any issues at all until just recently.

Ah. In that case, they don't care. You weren't making them any money anyway.

kstater 02-24-2013 06:45 PM

Clear your cookies...

Hog Farmer 02-24-2013 06:47 PM

ROFL What a puss ! Destroyed by popups !

DaFace 02-24-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 9434241)
Unless I have a magical computer, the star is so stupid that the only thing you have to do to get around the pay wall is clear your cookies.

Na, that's often the way it works. Incognito mode works, too.

BourbonMan 02-24-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 9434203)
Clear your cookies...

and your temp files.

Lzen 02-24-2013 08:37 PM

If you are using Firefox, it's really easy to just go into private browsing mode.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.