ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Electronics Need some help (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271697)

greg63 04-02-2013 01:16 PM

Need some help
 
Just bought a new kindle fire HD and have been trying to d/l a flash player but cannot seem to find one that will work, and I was wondering if anyone here has a solution for me.

Thanks in advance!

AustinChief 04-02-2013 01:33 PM

At the Top Row Toolbar of the Kindle Fire:
Swipe down to get Settings / More / Device / and then CHECK the box that says: Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources

Install ESFileExplorer
http://www.amazon.com/EStrongs-Inc-E...F8&tag=kwab-20

Download Dolphin Browser APK
http://dl.apktops.com/app/201206/Dol...r_HD_8.5.1.apk

Launch ES File Explorer, and look in the Downloads folder. You'll see the Dolphin icon...tap it to install.

Download Flash api
http://d-h.st/x4v

Launch ES File Explorer, and look in the Downloads folder. Install Flash apk.

Use the Dolphin browser instead of Silk to access Flash sites. That should do it. Dolphin has some other settings you can tweak later.

Fried Meat Ball! 04-02-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63 (Post 9549721)
Just bought a new kindle fire HD and have been trying to d/l a flash player but cannot seem to find one that will work, and I was wondering if anyone here has a solution for me.

Thanks in advance!

Stop trying to watch the porn webcams on your Fire.

greg63 04-02-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9549755)
At the Top Row Toolbar of the Kindle Fire:
Swipe down to get Settings / More / Device / and then CHECK the box that says: Allow Installation of Applications from unknown sources

Install ESFileExplorer
http://www.amazon.com/EStrongs-Inc-E...F8&tag=kwab-20

Download Dolphin Browser APK
http://dl.apktops.com/app/201206/Dol...r_HD_8.5.1.apk

Launch ES File Explorer, and look in the Downloads folder. You'll see the Dolphin icon...tap it to install.

Download Flash api
http://d-h.st/x4v

Launch ES File Explorer, and look in the Downloads folder. Install Flash apk.

Use the Dolphin browser instead of Silk to access Flash sites. That should do it. Dolphin has some other settings you can tweak later.

Thanks for the info I'll give it a shot.

greg63 04-02-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 9549849)
Stop trying to watch the porn webcams on your Fire.

But the girls all look so forward to it.

greg63 04-02-2013 08:56 PM

Working very well, thanks AustinChief!

AustinChief 04-02-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63 (Post 9551623)
Working very well, thanks AustinChief!

Sweet!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.