ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues A Colorado Sheriff Responds To President Obama (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271810)

teedubya 04-05-2013 10:46 PM

A Colorado Sheriff Responds To President Obama
 
This is ****ing great.

This dude brings thunder. What a noble statesmen this guy is...

Video Description:
President Obama visited Denver on April 3, 2013 to push his excessive gun legislation. Not one sheriff in the state of Colorado was included in the event. The sheriffs of Colorado representing 62 counties were kept out of the event because their legislative needs were not useful to the president.

Obama's purposeful shunning of the state sheriffs could not silence them. Listen as Sheriff Shayne Heap from Elbert County Colorado responds to the president's comments.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlwgZzeq8oI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RNR 04-06-2013 07:39 AM

Calling out our government as a whole an the embarrassment of a leader we have rather well. Heck he didn't even need to stop for a drink of water~

LoneWolf 04-06-2013 08:15 AM

That was a well written statement read by a sheriff. I agree with a lot if what was said. Gun legislation will not keep guns out of the hands of criminals. What I didn't hear in the statement was any alternative solutions to help stop gun violence. In the whole statement railing against the policies of the current administration, there wasn't one alternative to the current course of action given.

If you are going to give a 6 minute speech on why you believe current attempts at gun legislation to stop gun violence is wrong, shouldn't you offer at least one alternative solution? Empty rhetoric like "we need statesmen" does nothing to help solve the problem. If you are going to complain about how something is wrong without offering a better way, then you end up sounding like Bump.

Comrade Crapski 04-06-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9561043)
That was a well written statement read by a sheriff. I agree with a lot if what was said. Gun legislation will not keep guns out of the hands of criminals. What I didn't hear in the statement was any alternative solutions to help stop gun violence.

You can't stop it any more than you can stop drunk driving or child abuse. And taking away millions of American 2nd Amendment rights because .001% of the population is on state sponsored drugs and medication and gets a hold of a magazine fed rifle and shoots up a gun free zone is unconstitutional.

LoneWolf 04-06-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9561051)
You can't stop it any more than you can stop drunk driving or child abuse. And taking away millions of American 2nd Amendment rights because .001% of the population is on state sponsored drugs and medication and gets a hold of a magazine fed rifle and shoots up a gun free zone is unconstitutional.

Your right, you can't end gun violence completely. I never suggested taking away millions of American's 2nd amendment rights, although I think the actual meaning of the amendment that was written 200 years ago could be debated.

You lost me with the state sponsored drugs and medication and gun free zone. Every shooting isn't done by someone on prescription medication and not all shootings happen in gun free zones. As usual, statements like these just make you sound bat shit crazy.

KILLER_CLOWN 04-06-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9561073)
Your right, you can't end gun violence completely. I never suggested taking away millions of American's 2nd amendment rights, although I think the actual meaning of the amendment that was written 200 years ago could be debated.

You lost me with the state sponsored drugs and medication and gun free zone. Every shooting isn't done by someone on prescription medication and not all shootings happen in gun free zones. As usual, statements like these just make you sound bat shit crazy.

BULLSHIT! GRADE A ****ING BULLSHIT!

LoneWolf 04-06-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9561080)
BULLSHIT! GRADE A ****ING BULLSHIT!

Every single shooting in the U.S. is done by someone on prescription medication? Maybe you should open your bible and ask god to take away your stupidity.

KILLER_CLOWN 04-06-2013 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9561092)
Every single shooting in the U.S. is done by someone on prescription medication? Maybe you should open your bible and ask god to take away your stupidity.

The nutty ones? if you are excluding accidents and possible self defense cases then yes. GO **** YOURSELF pillowbiterGOT!

LoneWolf 04-06-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9561096)
The nutty ones? if you are excluding accidents and possible self defense cases then yes. GO **** YOURSELF pillowbiterGOT!

You do realize there are approximately 10,000 gun murders a year in the U.S.? That excludes accidents and self defense. You think all of these murders are carried out by people taking and being influenced by prescription medication? If you do you are crazy and should probably be taking some prescription medication for your craziness.

KILLER_CLOWN 04-06-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9561113)
You do realize there are approximately 10,000 gun murders a year in the U.S.? That excludes accidents and self defense. You think all of these murders are carried out by people taking and being influenced by prescription medication? If you do you are crazy and should probably be taking some prescription medication for your craziness.

A lot of that is also gang violence, and those that don't want to work for a living and would rather take to crime. I fail to see how taking the average citizens guns away will help that. I'm talking about the no rhyme no reason shootings, those idiots are always on meds.

LoneWolf 04-06-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9561121)
A lot of that is also gang violence, and those that don't want to work for a living and would rather take to crime. I fail to see how taking the average citizens guns away will help that.

Never suggested taking the average citizens guns away, and I never excluded gang violence or the average criminal from my comments. A simple "you were right" would have been good enough.

KILLER_CLOWN 04-06-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9561127)
Never suggested taking the average citizens guns away, and I never excluded gang violence or the average criminal from my comments. A simple "you were right" would have been good enough.

Except you weren't, I'm not sure you were aware that Crapski was referring to the senseless shootings of which it's hard to find one NOT on designer drugs.

LoneWolf 04-06-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9561165)
Except you weren't, I'm not sure you were aware that Crapski was referring to the senseless shootings of which it's hard to find one NOT on designer drugs.

So now there are sensible shootings? Sorry, wasn't aware that shooting someone outside of self defense or war was ever considered sensible. My bad.

Comrade Crapski 04-06-2013 09:41 AM

"If we can save just ONE life"

They why are you promoting gay sex, Barry?

Comrade Crapski 04-06-2013 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9561165)
Except you weren't, I'm not sure you were aware that Crapski was referring to the senseless shootings of which it's hard to find one NOT on designer drugs.

Look, he's gonna manipulate reality any way he sees fit. Don't even argue with him.

Adam Lanza is the reason why the left is pushing for 2nd Amendment nullification and everybody knows that kid was all pilled up on state sponsored meds.

There was an article just recently promoting the narrative its only "white men" doing these killings. And you are also aware of the saturation by the media that white supremacists are killing DA's and judges, and just yesterday the piss stream media released an Army report that Evangelicals and Catholics are now a menace to the Regime.

We all see whats going on, and the useful idiots call us "bat shit cwazey!"

Whatever.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.