ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   U.S. Issues Takes on Westboro Baptist Church, GAy Rights and Occupy WallStreet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271909)

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:22 AM

Takes on Westboro Baptist Church, GAy Rights and Occupy WallStreet
 
WBC

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S4VotYtn2OU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:24 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_w35M8ViyNs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy 04-09-2013 09:27 AM

lol troll those losers

loochy 04-09-2013 09:28 AM

her shirt...WTF!?!

It does NOT say that at Romans 9:13.

Radar Chief 04-09-2013 09:32 AM

Related video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MBNCS2YM3GY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:37 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/74LSy2QFpJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:38 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AKdCPotPv_U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy 04-09-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9570847)
Related video.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MBNCS2YM3GY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

They broke it up. :( They should have let the soldier work that protester for a little bit

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:39 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-vzR4_KfNsM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:40 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5mZt3LkseyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9570870)
They broke it up. :( They should have let the soldier work that protester for a little bit

Well no more than 60 minutes or so.

stevieray 04-09-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9570837)
her shirt...WTF!?!

It does NOT say that at Romans 9:13.

Apostate church....Christ told us to watch for and take heed against these types of "prophets"

..fornication was used to describe idolatry..it was also used to express a forsaking of God and chasing after ones own lusts...in Esau's case, he gave away his birthright for gluttony...so yea, they are fashioning God to their own liking...it won't end well for them..

Dave Lane 04-09-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9570950)
Apostate church....Christ told us to watch for and take heed against these types of "prophets"

..fornication was used to describe idolatry..it was also used to express a forsaking of God and chasing after ones own lusts...in Esau's case, he gave away his birthright for gluttony...so yea, they are fashioning God to their own liking...it won't end well for them..


I think thats an exact quote they gave about your church.

stevieray 04-09-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9571213)
I think thats an exact quote they gave about your church.

who is they? my church? which is what?



you know....it's odd...most people who don't believe there is a God are pretty secure about it.....don't need to keep banging it home.

my guess the reason you're so militant about it...is that some believer in your past, someone who meant very much to you, didn't walk the walk...and it hurt you deeply...and you've been exacting revenge ever since...it's not unique, nor uncommon.

if that happens to be true...that really sucks and you have my sympathy.

La literatura 04-09-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9570950)
in Esau's case, he gave away his birthright for gluttony...

What an odd interpretation. When I read it, Esau is starving and Jacob takes advantage of him. Any particular reason for your interpretation?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.