ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Ed & Dave Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "Marcellus The True" (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272721)

Marcellus 05-02-2013 03:34 PM

"Marcellus The True"
 
I asked a mod to change my user name to "Marcellus The True" since according to many here on CP, if you don't hate Alex Smith and don't swing from Geno's nuts you are a True Fan.

If you believe Reid and Dorsey have shown enough in their history that they value the QB position and will address it then you are a True Fan.

If you understand that Reid and Dorsey have nothing to do with Carl Peterson and Scott ***** not drafting a QB in the 1st round then you are a True Fan.

If you understand Reid and Dorsey did not dictate the QB talent level of this draft nor did they do anything that got us the #1 pick in a horrible draft, then you are a True Fan.

That's me, I am a True Fan. I hope I can slee p tonight, or ever again for that matter.


Flame away haters.

Pestilence 05-02-2013 03:35 PM

Stupid thread is stupid.

Nightfyre 05-02-2013 03:35 PM

Yep. Pin him up with a crown of thorns, fellas.

Frosty 05-02-2013 03:36 PM

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/up...-story-bro.jpg

WhawhaWhat 05-02-2013 03:37 PM

What do those that are not identified as a True Fan call themselves?

Marcellus 05-02-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9653206)
Stupid thread is stupid.

Weak sauce.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9653207)
Yep. Pin him up with a crown of thorns, fellas.

Bring it on, I'm ready. I baught a brand new bottle of cough syrup today at Sams.

Ceej 05-02-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9653212)

LMAO

Pestilence 05-02-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus the True (Post 9653215)
Weak sauce.



Bring it on, I'm ready. I baught a brand new bottle of cough syrup today at Sams.

Baught huh?

Marcellus 05-02-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9653218)
Baught huh?

Damn typo shit is all you got?

WhawhaWhat 05-02-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus the True (Post 9653215)
Weak sauce.



Bring it on, I'm ready. I baught a brand new bottle of cough syrup today at Sams.

I think cough syrup is appropriate for someone named Pestilence.

ThatRaceCardGuy 05-02-2013 03:43 PM

Aids cake. ..giant spoon. ..raped first. .then eat. **** your couchtoo!

DJ's left nut 05-02-2013 03:43 PM

This is less interesting than a "leaving forever" thread but even more attention whorey.

Fish 05-02-2013 03:44 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2n66pf.jpg

Pawnmower 05-02-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus the True (Post 9653200)
.... if you don't hate Alex Smith and don't swing from Geno's nuts you are a True Fan.

If you believe Reid and Dorsey have shown enough in their history that they value the QB position and will address it then you are a True Fan.

If you understand that Reid and Dorsey have nothing to do with Carl Peterson and Scott ***** not drafting a QB in the 1st round then you are a True Fan.

If you understand Reid and Dorsey did not dictate the QB talent level of this draft nor did they do anything that got us the #1 pick in a horrible draft, then you are a True Fan.

i call bullshit

who said this shit? (maybe theyre on my ignore list, if so, apologies)

link to all of these things, done by non-idiots or you then BECOME the ****ing idiot you are 'quoting'

Discuss Thrower 05-02-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus the True (Post 9653215)
Bring it on, I'm ready. I baught a brand new bottle of cough syrup today at Sams.

Mix that shit up with some jolly ranchers, son!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.