ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama ** Official Obama blames "????" thread ** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273081)

petegz28 05-15-2013 10:12 AM

** Official Obama blames "????" thread **

At the rate this guy and his Admin are pointing fingers I figured we needed a thread to help keep track of who is blaming who and for what.

Obamacare "Train Wreck" implementation:
HHS blames Republicans

Benghazi:
WH blames State Dept.

IRS Scandal:
WH blames Treasury

AP Phone Scandal:

WH blames Justice Dept
AG Holder blames Deputy AG

Obama initiated Sequester:
WH blames Repubs for implementing what Obama suggested

Munson 05-15-2013 10:15 AM

Don't forget to blame Bush.

petegz28 05-15-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munson (Post 9684228)
Don't forget to blame Bush.

Well I think we know all the ill's of this country, past, present and future, are all the fault of G.W. Bush.

Munson 05-15-2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9684224)
Benghazi:
WH blames State Dept.

WH blames a YouTube video

LiveSteam 05-15-2013 11:17 AM

rainbows & rimjobs for everyone

notorious 05-15-2013 11:19 AM

Gun running to Mexico?

Comrade Crapski 05-15-2013 11:20 AM

Japan hasn't had a tsunami in a while.

Yet the economy still sucks.

WhawhaWhat 05-15-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9684230)
Well I think we know all the ill's of this country, past, present and future, are all the fault of the other guys.

Fixed. More generic so it fits more people.

Prison Bitch 05-15-2013 11:47 AM

A bigger question for the Left is why the wealth disparity stagnated under Bush but grows under Obama? I thought Bush favored the wealthy and Obama favors the common man? Yet the data is clear that's not true.

Baby Lee 05-15-2013 03:28 PM

An interesting question to follow in the coming weeks is whether Obama-Stewart rises to the level of LBJ-Cronkite.

Because Jon-boy is excoriating the Obama admin this week.

RedNeckRaider 05-15-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9684865)
An interesting question to follow in the coming weeks is whether Obama-Stewart rises to the level of LBJ-Cronkite.

The fact a comedian holds that much influence speaks volumes to the sad state of our government~

mikey23545 05-15-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9684865)

There is no way Stewart or the mainstream media will get after Hussein for more than a couple of weeks.

Where they would have pursued Nixon or Bush 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before they gave them up, this is nothing more than a lover's spat between Obama and the media.

Comrade Crapski 05-16-2013 12:38 PM

President Barack Obama dodged questions Thursday about the IRS's targeting of conservative groups, shifted responsibility for the Benghazi attack to Congress, and said 'I offer no apologies' for the Department of Justice's secret seizure of reporter's phone records in search of a classified intelligence leak.

In a rain-soaked Rose Garden press conference originally intended to be a victory lap for the United States' relationship with Turkey, Obama stood alongside Turkish Prime Minister Recep Erdogan and fielded questions which quickly shifted to the trio of scandals that are engulfing his administration.

Beginning in 2010, Obama's IRS targeted a list of approximately 300 tea party-related and other conservative groups for aggressive scrutiny following their applications for tax-exempt status.

His Department of Justice secretly spied on the Associated Press's phone records in an attempt to trace a national security leak.

And his State Department political appointees intervened in the aftermath of the 2012 terror attack on an American diplomatic outpost in Libya, in a process that resulted in a misleading set of talking points which ignored terrorism in favor of a more muted explanation, in the midst of a re-election campaign.

On the IRS scandal, Obama wouldn't commit to saying no one at the White House knew about the targeting of conservative groups before the White House Counsel was informed just days ago.

'I certainly did not know anything about the IG report before the IG report was leaked to the press,' he said, without addressing the question of whether any of his political appointees in the West Wing of the White House were aware that the IRS was playing political favorites.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2TTxg0843
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bwana 05-16-2013 01:53 PM

Old tired Barry has been on one hell of a roll and it's been kind of fun to watch. I didn't think I would ever see anyone surpass Bush Jr, but I was wrong. This guy is a COMPLETE walking **** up.

Comrade Crapski 05-16-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9687099)
Old tired Barry has been on one hell of a roll and it's been kind of fun to watch. I didn't think I would ever see anyone surpass Bush Jr, but I was wrong. This guy is a COMPLETE walking **** up.

I love that little hop and a skip he always does approaching the podium.

LMAO