ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The GET IN MAH BELLY! Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Is anyone on here bigger than me??? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273966)

AphexPhin 06-20-2013 06:38 AM

Is anyone on here bigger than me???
 
I'm 9 inches down there.

The last chick I banged said I should do porn . I'm seriously considering it but dont know how to get my foot in the door

Scorp 06-20-2013 06:45 AM

You should consider gay porn. Way more money.

AphexPhin 06-20-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorp (Post 9764197)
You should consider gay porn. Way more money.

lol nah you couldnt pay me enough to do that stuff. BUT I would consider doing solo stuff.

THere are a number of pornstars I'd love to get with
Asa Akira
London Keyes
Lana Violet
Tia Ling

basically any of the asian pornstars lol

penguinz 06-20-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9764189)
I'm 9 inches down there.

The last chick I banged said I should do porn . I'm seriously considering it but dont know how to get my foot in the door

Turn your ruler over. You have it on the cm side.

AphexPhin 06-20-2013 07:02 AM

i'm just thankful I was born with a big hung cock. And not some little asian baby dick lol. I cant wait to show my big American penis to all the Japanese girls. Should be fun

Dayze 06-20-2013 07:08 AM

dudes make squat in pron; gay pron is wher the money is.
not that I know lol.

but think of how many dudes there are in pron. I watched a documentary about it, and they call the dudes who hang around the set hoping for a chance to get in on the action 'mopes'....as in moping around.

not to mention it's a screwed up industry.

Brainiac 06-20-2013 07:10 AM

Anyone who posts messages about his dick should do gay porn. That's about as ghey as it gets.

tooge 06-20-2013 07:10 AM

Mine is 10". I only run a 4.4 40 tho because the damned thing gets in the way of my legs. I also only bench press 400 lbs because all the blood my cock takes up makes me light headed when I do things like lift weights or toss a football 75 yards. Having a huge cock isn't all its cracked up to be.

Earthling 06-20-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9764216)
Mine is 10". I only run a 4.4 40 tho because the damned thing gets in the way of my legs. I also only bench press 400 lbs because all the blood my cock takes up makes me light headed when I do things like lift weights or toss a football 75 yards. Having a huge cock isn't all its cracked up to be.

You're preachin' to the choir here...

keg in kc 06-20-2013 07:27 AM

You don't get to add up every time you stick it in to get a total measure. 3 thrusts does not equal 9 inches.

Predarat 06-20-2013 07:29 AM

Make a video of you spanking it, put it on RedTube. There are porn scouts looking out for that sort of thing. They will notice you, hire you, and pay you very well.

AphexPhin 06-20-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9764233)
Make a video of you spanking it, put it on RedTube. There are porn scouts looking out for that sort of thing. They will notice you, hire you, and pay you very well.

hmm that doesnt sound like a bad idea. Thanks

NewChief 06-20-2013 07:37 AM

Hold on on a second... is 9" big?

mlyonsd 06-20-2013 08:04 AM

You're going about it wrong if you're trying to get your foot In the door.

BigCatDaddy 06-20-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9764189)
I'm 9 inches down there.

The last chick I banged said I should do porn . I'm seriously considering it but dont know how to get my foot in the door

PM Dane McCloud and you'll probably need to send him pics as proof.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.