ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life I about pulled a Zimmerman tonight. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274292)

acesn8s 07-04-2013 02:19 AM

I about pulled a Zimmerman tonight.

I caught some kids around my car at about midnight. I yelled real loud which probably scared the poop out of him since I was only 10 feet away from him. He stood at attention real quick and was talking in the general direction of where I was standing even though he could not see me. I then pulled out the "You kids get off my lawn" and sent him on his way. All was good had the little boy just went home. But no...

This 15 year old punk thought it would be a good idea to show off in front of his teenage friends. Because who is afraid of the big bad wolf, right?

Well, this punk decided to start shining a flashlight at my house at about 1am. Probably to see if he could find me. Then he would walk closer and shine the light again then run back to his friends. And then again. And again. And then the time came to put two in his chest or let a deputy scare them away.

After thirty minutes the Keystone Kops showed. I watched these kids scatter like cock roaches as the deputy turned on his search lights. And then I watched them run around a house as the cop drove past them.

I would have had more fun watching them shake in their boots as I unloaded the 1st round in the air but Zimmerman kinda ruined it for the rest of us.

crazycoffey 07-04-2013 02:46 AM

Hey long time. I didn't know you lived in keystone.

Consistent1 07-04-2013 02:49 AM

Kids are worse than ever in most ways when it comes to that shit. I am in a small Central Illinois town. Seems like every little ****er is wearing a white beater, or at least a white T. Flat bill cocked. Many times no shirt at all if it is over 60 degrees. The Save a Lot here has a message right by the door about sagging pants. And they are mouthy too. Look up to their cousin who is 23 and got some county time for weed. Haha.

And this is about a 90% white area. I really do think kids watch too many movies, play PS3 smokin' it up listening to these hip-hop dudes saying fake shit about killing people and selling dope way too much. I am sure a lot of dumb ass kids really do look up to Hernandez for being a G these days.

I have never called cops really against, but you did the right thing because they would whine about how they are little teens if you did anything at all to them. Happy 4th bro.

acesn8s 07-04-2013 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9792029)
Hey long time. I didn't know you lived in keystone.

Hey CC. Are you still in the St. Louis area?

crazycoffey 07-04-2013 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 9792034)
Hey CC. Are you still in the St. Louis area?

Yes

acesn8s 07-04-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9792042)
Yes

I play around the west side (St Charles to Wentzville) every Monday and Friday mornings now.

KChiefer 07-04-2013 04:22 AM

Calm down there guy. Twice I've caught kids screwing with my shit, never had I thought that shooting them was the occam's razor.

crazycoffey 07-04-2013 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 9792043)
I play around the west side (St Charles to Wentzville) every Monday and Friday mornings now.

Not that far away, in fact we drill (army reserves) in wentzville now and again.

ChiliConCarnage 07-04-2013 05:14 AM

You weren't out randomly harassing these kids. They were randomly harassing you. No Zimmermaning but it could have possibly turned into a Hernandezing I suppose

TribalElder 07-04-2013 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 9792022)
I caught some kids around my car at about midnight. I yelled real loud which probably scared the poop out of him since I was only 10 feet away from him. He stood at attention real quick and was talking in the general direction of where I was standing even though he could not see me. I then pulled out the "You kids get off my lawn" and sent him on his way. All was good had the little boy just went home. But no...

This 15 year old punk thought it would be a good idea to show off in front of his teenage friends. Because who is afraid of the big bad wolf, right?

Well, this punk decided to start shining a flashlight at my house at about 1am. Probably to see if he could find me. Then he would walk closer and shine the light again then run back to his friends. And then again. And again. And then the time came to put two in his chest or let a deputy scare them away.

After thirty minutes the Keystone Kops showed. I watched these kids scatter like cock roaches as the deputy turned on his search lights. And then I watched them run around a house as the cop drove past them.

I would have had more fun watching them shake in their boots as I unloaded the 1st round in the air but Zimmerman kinda ruined it for the rest of us.

As long as your attorney doesn't start your trial defense with a shitty knock knock joke, you should be able to beat the case, unlike mr. Zimmerman

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...joe/?mobile=wt

He lost in that moment I bet. As a juror how can you not hate him for that stupid shit LMAO

rockymtnchief 07-04-2013 06:48 AM

Be careful. Kids are getting more brazen by the hour.

http://www.ktvq.com/news/billings-ma...-to-apprehend/

http://www.ktvq.com/images/thumbnail...A1_292_292.jpg

notorious 07-04-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9792100)

Damn, that is a situation where you call the cops and wait inside your house.

trndobrd 07-04-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 9792022)

Sprinkler system will stop that crap, just like Halloween.

Rain Man 07-04-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9792054)
Calm down there guy. Twice I've caught kids screwing with my shit, never had I thought that shooting them was the occam's razor.

Shooting is a bad idea. With the internet, it's much safer, more enjoyable, and more effective to take photos of them, identify them, and then destroy their life and their reputation one day at a time by stalking and bullying them on Facebook.

TribalElder 07-04-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9792145)
Shooting is a bad idea. With the internet, it's much safer, more enjoyable, and more effective to take photos of them, identify them, and then destroy their life and their reputation one day at a time by stalking and bullying them on Facebook.

:LOL:

Nice