ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower Charged Un (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274316)

KILLER_CLOWN 07-05-2013 11:59 AM

Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower Charged Un

Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower Charged Under Patriot Act

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GnCIVeX0Ukc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayze 07-05-2013 12:01 PM

I've always contended that I don't necessarily think the government orchestrated it, but I lean heavily to the position that they most likelly knew it was imminent and did nothing to trigger their agenda.

KILLER_CLOWN 07-05-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9793707)
I've always contended that I don't necessarily think the government orchestrated it, but I lean heavily to the position that they most likelly knew it was imminent and did nothing to trigger their agenda.

Pretty much the same thing either way.

VAChief 07-05-2013 12:42 PM

There were memos warning of an attack that whole summer before, yet those people were not hushed up. Why the special treatment for this "asset?" I can't find any credible person acknowledging that she was an asset (forgive me for not counting "Russia Today" as a credible source).

BucEyedPea 07-05-2013 12:49 PM

...and we're being lied to about Iran too.

BucEyedPea 07-05-2013 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAChief (Post 9793760)
There were memos warning of an attack that whole summer before, yet those people were not hushed up. Why the special treatment for this "asset?" I can't find any credible person acknowledging that she was an asset (forgive me for not counting "Russia Today" as a credible source).

Russia today has done an excellent job in providing us information our govt does not want us to know and their handmaidens in the press won't report.
It's good to look at foreign press sources from time to time. So the reason you haven't heard it from that subjective word "credible" is because what is the "creditable" news in America doesn't want it known. Some of the other whistleblowers have also claimed using proper channels has not clout. So there's come collaboration there. The people at the top in this country today are corrupt.

I forget where I read it before, but I also read about the warnings which was August.

cosmo20002 07-05-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9793770)
Russia today has done an excellent job in providing us information our govt does not want us to know and their handmaidens in the press won't report.

It's good to look at foreign press sources from time to time. So the reason you haven't heard it from that subjective word "credible" is because what is the "creditable" news in America doesn't want it known. Some of the other whistleblowers have also claimed using proper channels has not clout. So there's come collaboration there. The people at the top in this country today are corrupt.

I forget where I read it before, but I also read about the warnings which was August.

Gee, I wonder which times are the times to look? The times when it suits the narrative that you prefer?

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-05-2013 12:56 PM

Everyone knows about the PDB, but this is a classic case of revisionism. It's easy to see the warning signs now when you know an attack happened, but you also have to consider the thousands of other estimates, analyses, and predictions that never came to fruition.

Trying to assign blame to 9/11 is the work of a scared fool; it's that same type of fool that uses religion to explain away everything in the world because they are too terrified to acknowledge that there are some things without easily digestible explanations.

cosmo20002 07-05-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9793703)
Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened Says Whistleblower Charged Under Patriot Act

Everyone making an accusation is a "whistleblower" now.

As horrible as I believe W and Cheney were, I don't think it was an "inside job" or that they knew it was coming. I'd imagine that intelligence reports must come in daily about this threat or that threat without sufficient info on the details to do anything about it. But, I'm just a partisan shill so I could be wrong.

Msmith 07-05-2013 01:06 PM

Wasn't the same accusation about the Pearl Harbor attack? Just different prez.

theelusiveeightrop 07-05-2013 01:11 PM

Joe Paterno knew.

ClevelandBronco 07-05-2013 01:56 PM

I think you're all bug **** nuts (except, strangely, for Cosmo), but I'm willing to withhold judgement until I see the Oliver Stone movie.

patteeu 07-05-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9793855)
I think you're all bug **** nuts (except, strangely, for Cosmo), but I'm willing to withhold judgement until I see the Oliver Stone movie.

Yeah, it takes some pretty crazy garbage to get both cosmo and 'Hamas' onto the right side of an argument.

ptlyon 07-05-2013 02:12 PM

I knew, but nobody asked me...

durtyrute 07-05-2013 02:13 PM

This is complete bullshit. If there was something wrong the the original story people would have and would still be coming out saying something was wrong.