ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Royal Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports NBA Offseason thread 2013 edition (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274317)

Al Bundy 07-05-2013 02:12 PM

NBA Offseason thread 2013 edition
 
Looks the Warriors are dumping Biedrins and Jefferson in a salary dump to Utah

ChiefAshhole20 07-05-2013 02:14 PM

They signed Igoudala, makes it seem near inevitable Dwight's going to Houston.

Al Bundy 07-05-2013 02:23 PM

I'm also seeing that Brandon Rush is headed to Utah.

Rudy lost the toss 07-05-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9793875)
They signed Igoudala, makes it seem near inevitable Dwight's going to Houston.

Actually it prob makes GS more attractive to Dwight. Still have Bogut and Barnes to unload

mcaj22 07-05-2013 02:26 PM

Curry + Iggy and then any of the others a combination as a sign and trade to the Lakers for Dwight?

probably take Klay and Barnes or Lee.

'Hamas' Jenkins 07-05-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9793896)
Curry + Iggy and then any of the others a combination as a sign and trade to the Lakers for Dwight?

probably take Klay and Barnes or Lee.

WTF?

Why would Howard sign off on that? He'd be moving from one dilapidated team to another. They only thing the Lakers will get back as a sign and trade are draft picks and end-of-bench guys. Every person the team getting Howard has to trade to get him makes the team acquiring him worse.

-King- 07-05-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9793896)
Curry + Iggy and then any of the others a combination as a sign and trade to the Lakers for Dwight?

probably take Klay and Barnes or Lee.

That would just be stupid. The Lakers aren't signing and trading Dwight to anybody. And the Warriors would be stupid as hell to give all that up for Dwight.

mcaj22 07-05-2013 02:58 PM

okay then no sign and trade, all they have to do is move Bogut and they can offer Dwight a deal around 14 million

so if he wants to be a team player, by all means there ya go. Sign and trade was under the assumption he wants a max contract

ChiefAshhole20 07-05-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9793921)
okay then no sign and trade, all they have to do is move Bogut and they can offer Dwight a deal around 14 million

so if he wants to be a team player, by all means there ya go. Sign and trade was under the assumption he wants a max contract

What makes you think he would ever choose to be a team player over a max contract?

Ceej 07-05-2013 03:05 PM

Sure hope B-Rush can stay healthy.

Goodness.

Pitt Gorilla 07-05-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9793873)
Looks the Warriors are dumping Biedrins and Jefferson in a salary dump to Utah

That would be awesome. What is It going to cost them?

Pitt Gorilla 07-05-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9793896)
Curry + Iggy and then any of the others a combination as a sign and trade to the Lakers for Dwight?

probably take Klay and Barnes or Lee.

ROFL

LoneWolf 07-05-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9793926)
What makes you think he would ever choose to be a team player over a max contract?

If his decision is driven solely by money than he will stay in L.A. They can offer the most money per the CBA.

mcaj22 07-05-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9793926)
What makes you think he would ever choose to be a team player over a max contract?

because he would just choose the Lakers.

he still very may choose them cause of money, but you'd have to think the front runners now for the "team talent" option are the Warriors over the Rockets.

So if he wants the money, Lakers, if he wants the talent, Warriors.

Rudy lost the toss 07-05-2013 03:32 PM

Mavs are officially out of running.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.