ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Revealed:Taxpayers Paid for JD Unit to Organize Anti-Zimmerman Protests (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274427)

mikey23545 07-10-2013 03:37 PM

Revealed:Taxpayers Paid for JD Unit to Organize Anti-Zimmerman Protests

Revealed: How Taxpayers Paid for Justice Department Unit to 'Support Protests After Killing of Trayvon Martin'

Documents published online Wednesday by a conservative watchdog group show that the Community Relations Service, an arm of the U.S. Justice Department, spent taxpayer dollars to help organize and implement plans for the initial string of rallies in Sanford, Florida following the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

The protests were openly hostile to George Zimmerman, the volunteer neighborhood watch organizer who killed Martin, 17, after a struggle. Zimmerman is currently on trial in a Florida courtroom, charged with second-degree murder.

Judicial Watch obtained the Justice Department documents in April 2012 and March 2013 through a Freedom of Information Act request, but released them Wednesday. A Judicial Watch official told MailOnline that a shortage of personnel to analyze thousands of pages of documents obtained under FOIA - not a desire for trial-related publicity - was responsible for the delay.

The DOJ describes its Community Relations Service as 'the Department's "peacemaker" for community conflicts and tensions arising from differences of race, color, and national origin.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Yg2RSxzH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Yg0lIrNV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HonestChieffan 07-10-2013 03:42 PM

CRS.....Cant Remember Shit
CRS...a depart in the DOJ

Right there.

Good to know our tax money went to help a rally with Al Sharpton. **** all.

mikey23545 07-10-2013 03:47 PM

Hussein's motto has never really been "Hope and Change"...

It's always been "Divide and Conquer".

The most divisive president in the history of the nation in my opinion. No one else is even close.

AustinChief 07-10-2013 03:48 PM

I'd reserve judgment on this until I have all the details. This could very well be the JD sending people down to rallies for the purpose of diffusing things. Of course if they in fact did help organize and supported this agenda then we have SERIOUS problems. I find it hard to believe that was the case though.

Waiting for more details.

Pawnmower 07-10-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9803554)
I'd reserve judgment on this until I have all the details. This could very well be the JD sending people down to rallies for the purpose of diffusing things. Of course if they in fact did help organize and supported this agenda then we have SERIOUS problems. I find it hard to believe that was the case though.

/this

especially the bold part

I would be ****ing pissed off

patteeu 07-10-2013 03:49 PM

A long term association with Reverend Jeremiah Wright's black liberation Trinity United Church of Christ is nothing to be concerned about.

patteeu 07-10-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9803554)

Reasonable, but based on the article, it doesn't sound like that's the case.

HonestChieffan 07-10-2013 03:51 PM

CRS spent $674.14 between March 25-27 related to having been “deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.” CRS spent another $1,142.84 for the same purpose between March 25-28.

CRS spent $892.55 “to provide support for protest deployment in Florida” between March 30-April 1, and $751.60 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31.”

How cool is that....http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/10/do...rman-protests/

teedubya 07-10-2013 03:54 PM

Zimmerman isn't even a white dude... but the media is fueling white vs. black.

methinks they want Rodney King Riots 2.0...

HonestChieffan 07-10-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9803564)
Zimmerman isn't even a white dude... but the media is fueling white vs. black.

methinks they want Rodney King Riots 2.0...

Riots and Ratings. Nawwwww. No way. More at 10.

alpha_omega 07-10-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 9803564)
Zimmerman isn't even a white dude...

Right...he is white/hispanic.

BIG_DADDY 07-10-2013 04:00 PM

This isn't funny, Trayvon could easily have been Obama's own son.

Dividing the country one step at a time.

HonestChieffan 07-10-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 9803576)
This isn't funny, Trayvon could easily have been Obama's own son.

Dividing the country one step at a time.

Where the **** have you been hiding...You and Velvet back on the same day. Can Fax be far behind?

InChiefsHell 07-10-2013 04:54 PM

I can hear it now..

...well, it's a lot less money than we spent on IRAQ!!!

...they were just down there to make sure everything went smoothly, not to organize protests...

...even though this wasn't a federal case, the feds needed to get involved because their job is to protect us...

Good Grief...

Dayze 07-10-2013 04:56 PM

yeah....where the hell is FAX anyway?