ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Poop abortion (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274440)

Psyko Tek 07-10-2013 09:32 PM

abortion

WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE?

no, really is the mom made a mistake
and the dad is gone, what is the problem?

and the anti abortion people seem to be against any way to help the mother or kid

why do you so want a kid alive that you will not support
jesus says how you treat your lesser brother is how you treat me...
so you keep him alive just to ignore him until he gets rich?

flame on
and amost assault rifles are 223's with barbie accessories, or ground affects and spoilers

BucEyedPea 07-10-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 9804454)
WHY DOES ANYBODY CARE?

no, really is the mom made a mistake
and the dad is gone, what is the problem?

and the anti abortion people seem to be against any way to help the mother or kid

why do you so want a kid alive that you will not support

flame on
and amost assault rifles are 223's with barbie accessories, or ground affects and spoilers

So making a mistake, or the dad being gone is a reason to kill another person?

I just don't see it. No civilized society should.

cosmo20002 07-10-2013 09:46 PM

:popcorn:

Bwana 07-10-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9804492)
:popcorn:

Yeah, no doubt people will be able to come to a general resolution on this subject.

LiveSteam 07-10-2013 10:11 PM

I see someone got their dose of Arizona peyote. Party on with your bad self

Msmith 07-10-2013 10:24 PM

Jesus was born in an anti-government, backward, disease-ridden armpit kind of land. People were unappreciative, bigoted, and fundamentalists. With that kind of living condition, all babies should be aborted right away so they didn't have to go through the pain on life. Even if the baby grew up, he/she will certainly die a horrible, premature death.

BucEyedPea 07-10-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmith (Post 9804550)
Jesus was born in an anti-government, backward, disease-ridden armpit kind of land.

Anti-govt? The Israeli's once had their own. But backward and disease-ridden? You mean like most of the world back then? That area is called cradle of civilization.

Quote:

People were unappreciative, bigoted, and fundamentalists. With that kind of living condition, all babies should be aborted right away so they didn't have to go through the pain on life. Even if the baby grew up, he/she will certainly die a horrible, premature death.
Hitler thought like this about the Jews too. Also gays, gypsy and feeble-minded.

Aries Walker 07-11-2013 06:40 AM

It's amazing. Every sentence is its own separate black hole of presumption, inconsistency, and illogic, all then bound together with string and swung over the head like a bullroarer. Nearly every word is misapplied, misconstrued, or just plain wrong. A masterfully constructed bit of reactionary farce.

Prison Bitch 07-11-2013 07:26 AM

Quote:

You're a moron. That is all.

HonestChieffan 07-11-2013 07:44 AM

Be interesting to know the demographics on the abortion business. Pretty safe bet its heavily weighted to the low income, minority, and lower class white. I doubt very much that there is a large % of college educated, employed, regardless of race, married or single women who get abortions.

That sort of thing is never really discussed by rich elected female abortion supporters.

Radar Chief 07-11-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

ROFL :thumb:

Ace Gunner 07-11-2013 09:32 AM

I still think this is an individual choice that needs far more preventative education in effort to minimize the unwanted result or achieve the desired result.

Velvet_Jones 07-11-2013 11:38 AM

I can kill my kid but I can't have 11 bullets in my gun.

fan4ever 07-11-2013 03:32 PM

It is unfortunate that women feel so oppressed that many of them see their greatest liberty as the freedom to kill their own children.

Chocolate Hog 07-12-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9804832)
Be interesting to know the demographics on the abortion business. Pretty safe bet its heavily weighted to the low income, minority, and lower class white. I doubt very much that there is a large % of college educated, employed, regardless of race, married or single women who get abortions.

That sort of thing is never really discussed by rich elected female abortion supporters.

More black babies are aborted than born in NYC. That's really astonishing no matter what your view on abortion is.