ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Zimmerman Trial Is Deteriorating Into Kangaroo Court (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274454)

Comrade Crapski 07-11-2013 11:01 AM

Zimmerman Trial Is Deteriorating Into Kangaroo Court
 
You don’t need a law degree to be familiar with the term railroading:


After convincing the judge presiding over George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial to allow jurors to consider manslaughter, prosecutors sent the neighborhood watch volunteer’s defense lawyer into a rage by asking the judge to also include felony murder — based on child abuse — in the jury instructions. …

Judge Debra Nelson did not rule on the prosecution’s request that jurors be able to consider the felony murder charge based on child abuse. Under felony murder statutes, a defendant can be charged with murder if he or she causes someone’s death while committing a felony, in this case, according to the prosecution, child abuse. At 17, Martin was a minor when he was killed.

The case is expected to go to the jury as early as tomorrow, the defense having successfully defended Zimmerman against the crime he was being prosecuted for, second-degree murder. But this is no biggie for the railroaders, if they can simply change the charge at the last second with the assistance of the friendly judge.

Unless all you know about Trayvon Martin is the pictures the media used from when he was a darling 12-year-old, the child abuse charge would never pass the laugh test. The 5’7” Zimmerman would have to have known that the 5’11’’ Martin was only 17. Was he supposed to ask for ID while his skull was getting bashed against the sidewalk?

But the trial itself doesn’t pass the laugh test. It is only taking place because orders have come down from the White House that Zimmerman is a race criminal and must be established as such in the public consciousness for political reasons.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=33025

WhawhaWhat 07-11-2013 11:09 AM

I think this may be the first trial the writer has ever noticed.

LiveSteam 07-11-2013 11:32 AM

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...58297937_n.jpg

BucEyedPea 07-11-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9805271)
You don’t need a law degree to be familiar with the term railroading:


After convincing the judge presiding over George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial to allow jurors to consider manslaughter, prosecutors sent the neighborhood watch volunteer’s defense lawyer into a rage by asking the judge to also include felony murder — based on child abuse — in the jury instructions. …

Judge Debra Nelson did not rule on the prosecution’s request that jurors be able to consider the felony murder charge based on child abuse. Under felony murder statutes, a defendant can be charged with murder if he or she causes someone’s death while committing a felony, in this case, according to the prosecution, child abuse. At 17, Martin was a minor when he was killed.

The case is expected to go to the jury as early as tomorrow, the defense having successfully defended Zimmerman against the crime he was being prosecuted for, second-degree murder. But this is no biggie for the railroaders, if they can simply change the charge at the last second with the assistance of the friendly judge.

Unless all you know about Trayvon Martin is the pictures the media used from when he was a darling 12-year-old, the child abuse charge would never pass the laugh test. The 5’7” Zimmerman would have to have known that the 5’11’’ Martin was only 17. Was he supposed to ask for ID while his skull was getting bashed against the sidewalk?

But the trial itself doesn’t pass the laugh test. It is only taking place because orders have come down from the White House that Zimmerman is a race criminal and must be established as such in the public consciousness for political reasons.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=33025

What's funny about the age of 17 here in Florida, is that it's only a misdemeanor if a minor that age has sex with someone 24 years of age or thereabouts. So I have to wonder if there's any modifications for that age on other offenses.

BucEyedPea 07-11-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9805364)

OMG! The similarities are remarkable. You've a good eye for the ladies LS. LMAO

Dayze 07-11-2013 11:41 AM

uh....*swallow*...uh, rem- ..remember that time we....I mean, you.....uh, did that trial with that guy?

....yeah. that was awesome

LiveSteam 07-11-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 9805369)
OMG! The similarities are remarkable. You've a good eye for the ladies LS. LMAO

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...20388250_n.jpg

Pawnmower 07-11-2013 01:06 PM

there is plenty of appeal ammo already

I hope it doesnt go that route though

HonestChieffan 07-11-2013 01:37 PM

They will go manslaughter. Giving him up to save face and prevent riots. An innocent man gets locked up.

seaofred 07-11-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9805759)
They will go manslaughter. Giving him up to save face and prevent riots. An innocent man gets locked up.


But doesn't the safety of the many out weigh the rights of the individual?




Just kidding, it is pretty crappy he's going to be found guilty for this.

Pitt Gorilla 07-11-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9805271)
But the trial itself doesn’t pass the laugh test. It is only taking place because orders have come down from the White House that Zimmerman is a race criminal and must be established as such in the public consciousness for political reasons.

http://moonbattery.com/?p=33025

Seems legit. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

BucEyedPea 07-11-2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaofred (Post 9805796)
But doesn't the safety of the many out weigh the rights of the individual?




Just kidding, it is pretty crappy he's going to be found guilty for this.

Gee, I wouldn't dare predict any jury. All I can say is Casey Anthony and Florida. :harumph:

mikey23545 07-11-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9805816)
Seems legit. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Go read the thread about the Department of Justice organizing anti-Zimmerman protests in Sanford (proven by their own documents obtained by Freedom of Information Act) and get back to us about that subscription, you liberal mouth-breather.

Comrade Crapski 07-11-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9805399)
uh....*swallow*...uh, rem- ..remember that time we....I mean, you.....uh, did that trial with that guy?

....yeah. that was awesome

holy shit that was good

LMAO

Dayze 07-11-2013 03:04 PM

glad someone got it lol.
others must have though I'm insane.
...moreso than usual


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.