ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Nat'l Security Panthers: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Communi (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274478)

R8RFAN 07-12-2013 06:49 AM

Panthers: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Communi

Panthers: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”
In preparation for the possibility of an acquittal of George Zimmerman, The New Black Panther Party has reportedly begun a mobilization campaign to target white communities.

According to a recent post on Sodahead, leader Samir Shabazz and the New Black Panthers are preparing to take the fight directly to those guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin – white people living in suburbs all over America.

“This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...unity_07112013

mikey23545 07-12-2013 06:54 AM

I'm sure the Justice Department will be using our tax dollars to pay for their Molotov cocktails and cab fare.

Bwana 07-12-2013 06:59 AM

Heh, perhaps the anti gun folks will have a change of heart if a bunch of thugs show up and start burning down their house? I guess they can always spray them with the garden hose?

booger 07-12-2013 07:40 AM

Whatcha do is get ya a double barrel shotgun and fire it up in the air twice

rockymtnchief 07-12-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9806882)
Heh, perhaps the anti gun folks will have a change of heart if a bunch of thugs show up and start burning down their house? I guess they can always spray them with the garden hose?

They won't have a change of heart. See, guns are good for them, but not you and me.

Let them come to our neighborhoods, though. They'd be wiped out before/running before they had time to flip their first car.

Bwana 07-12-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockymtnchief (Post 9806917)
They won't have a change of heart. See, guns are good for them, but not you and me.

Let them come to our neighborhoods, though. They'd be wiped out before/running before they had time to flip their first car.

Heh, yeah it wouldn't end well for them up here would it?

FishingRod 07-12-2013 08:24 AM

Shouldn’t they at least split up and burn down half of the White folks and half of the Hispanic neighborhood?

rockymtnchief 07-12-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9806935)
Heh, yeah it wouldn't end well for them up here would it?

Not at all.

Sorry, Mr. Rioter...but I don't think hiding behind that Prius is going to do much good against my S&W .500. And Mr. Molotav Cocktail, throwing that fire at my buddies house (two blocks away) isn't going to end well as long as I have my .300 Ultra-Mag next to me.

A Salt Weapon 07-12-2013 08:26 AM

They are welcome to try up here too. The great irony of 1 worthless wanna-be thug getting killed and the trial that leads to a thousand more of worthless wanna-be thugs getting killed.

rockymtnchief 07-12-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishingRod (Post 9806945)
Shouldn’t they at least split up and burn down half of the White folks and half of the Hispanic neighborhood?

The media has made the point that Zimmerman is honky. (It wouldn't be a story if he was Hispanic). So burn down whitey!

Brock 07-12-2013 08:35 AM

ITT: a lot of frightened bravado

Prison Bitch 07-12-2013 08:35 AM

More proof that we need even MORE immigration from third world nations.

rockymtnchief 07-12-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 9806947)
They are welcome to try up here too.

The nice thing about states like Montana, Alaska, Wyoming, etc... Lots of firepower, people willing to fight back, and lots of places to hide bodies.

We're self-sufficient and take care of ourselves instead of waiting for FEMA or the government to be here in a week to ten days. It comes from relying on yourself and friends. Not from feeling sorry for yourself or being afraid.

Radar Chief 07-12-2013 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9806954)
ITT: a lot of frightened bravado

Example: you’re not going to see Shabazz out there leading the charge. He may instigate from behind the lines but that’s as far as his bravery will go.

Bwana 07-12-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9807003)
Example: you’re not going to see Shabazz out there leading the charge. He may instigate from behind the lines but that’s as far as his bravery will go.

Yep, all lip service, no sack.