ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Romney Swag Big Hit With Africans! (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274480)

gblowfish 07-12-2013 08:46 AM

Romney Swag Big Hit With Africans!
 
Actually, this is a good thing. Nice to see something with Romney's name on it going to help out poor people. Go Figure!

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...n_Villages#rss

blaise 07-12-2013 09:03 AM

You sat through a Grown Ups 2 ad to watch whatever that is?

Radar Chief 07-12-2013 09:15 AM

Jeez, how old is that clip, 20, 30 years?
Youíre scraping the bottom here.

Radar Chief 07-12-2013 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9807096)
You sat through a Grown Ups 2 ad to watch whatever that is?

Friends University, a 20 second ad that couldnít be skipped. I almost didnít make it.

gblowfish 07-12-2013 09:25 AM

Sorry, bad link. Fixed it!

Radar Chief 07-12-2013 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9807137)
Sorry, bad link. Fixed it!

Ok that makes a bit more sense, but how do you confuse a littlegreenfootballs link with a youtube one?

gblowfish 07-12-2013 09:32 AM

I'm into the Five Neat Guys.

cosmo20002 07-12-2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9807062)
Actually, this is a good thing. Nice to see something with Romney's name on it going to help out poor people. Go Figure!

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti...n_Villages#rss

Same as what they do with the losing Super Bowl team.

Radar Chief 07-12-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9807147)
I'm into the Five Neat Guys.

I did see a couple of familiar faces, thatís American Pie dad wearing the E. Recognize the guy behind him too but canít place what Iíve seen him in.

gblowfish 07-12-2013 09:39 AM

Come to think of it...Romney's probably into the Five Neat Guys too!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UZdtKDeDSlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bewbies 07-12-2013 09:52 AM

I'm sure this is the first time in his life Romney has reached out to a poor person!!

*ignores Obamas millions and shack living brother

The impugning of someone for being a success story is embarrassing, especially from the 1st row on the 50 yard line...

gblowfish 07-12-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9807176)
I'm sure this is the first time in his life Romney has reached out to a poor person!!

*ignores Obamas millions and shack living brother

The impugning of someone for being a success story is embarrassing, especially from the 1st row on the 50 yard line...

Well, I'm selling all my pre season tickets at face value, so I'm trying to pay if forward. Thanks for your concern though....


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.