ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Would you want Hootie unbanned? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274647)

loochy 07-19-2013 10:39 AM

Would you want Hootie unbanned?
 
Well, would you?

Patteau and Saul Good think Hootie's banning is an outrage.

Do you?

I'm curious to see what the majority of CP thinks.

PHOBIA DON'T CHANGE THE RESULTS OF THIS POLL because, according to Hootie, you have a history of rigging poll results.

Discus.

Count Zarth 07-19-2013 10:41 AM

I hope he's unbanned when football starts.

He drives conversion when football starts.

He's already posting here right now under another username so it's kind of irrelevant.

Hootie lives.

Predarat 07-19-2013 10:42 AM

Put him to the back of the unban line, Joey and Vali should be unbanned first.

Mr. Laz 07-19-2013 10:43 AM

I think Loochy should be banned for this thread.

Count Zarth 07-19-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9821106)
Put him to the back of the unban line, Joey and Vali should be unbanned first.

Joey is 1000x worse and far creepier than Hootie.

Donger 07-19-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9821098)
I hope he's unbanned when football starts.

He drives conversion when football starts.

He's already posting here right now under another username so it's kind of irrelevant.

Hootie lives.

You have received a permanent ban in the past

If you have received a permanent ban and you come back under another ID, you can be banned at any time for no reason. If you are banned, communication with the forum is prohibited. This means no videos, pictures, or text is to be posted on your behalf in the open forum by a proxy.

jspchief 07-19-2013 10:46 AM

Nope.

loochy 07-19-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9821110)
I think Loochy should be banned for this thread.

band

At least now we can get an actual vote count instead of the same few super vocal members going on and on about it.

Count Zarth 07-19-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9821114)
You have received a permanent ban in the past

If you have received a permanent ban and you come back under another ID, you can be banned at any time for no reason. If you are banned, communication with the forum is prohibited. This means no videos, pictures, or text is to be posted on your behalf in the open forum by a proxy.

http://i.imgur.com/14OuQN4.gif

A Salt Weapon 07-19-2013 10:54 AM

I'd be wiling to trade direckshit for him. Un-ban Hootie and permaban misdirection.

Phobia 07-19-2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9821120)
band

At least now we can get an actual vote count instead of the same few super vocal members going on and on about it.

It's 90% pro-hootie. Don't you know anything?

loochy 07-19-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9821150)
It's 90% pro-hootie. Don't you know anything?

I can't help but think of the media that portrays 95% of the country as Obama lovers.

Rausch 07-19-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9821122)

Yeah, we know.

You're ****ing Jason Voorhees...

Frazod 07-19-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9821150)
It's 90% pro-hootie. Don't you know anything?

Seriously. Why would Saul and patteeu lie?

Detoxing 07-19-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9821098)
I hope he's unbanned when football starts.

He drives conversion when football starts.

I've never seen it. I know his fan boys mention it, but i've honestly never seen him "drive a football conversation".

Usually when he's posting he's bitching about Dane or Phobia....if he's not doing that then he's being a douche to random posters for no apparent reason....other than to bitch about something.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.