ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Broncos fear Dan Koppen has torn his ACL (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274881)

ChiefsandO'sfan 07-28-2013 01:16 PM

Broncos fear Dan Koppen has torn his ACL
 
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Broncos fear Dan Koppen has torn his acl</p>&mdash; Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/statuses/361565634401808385">July 28, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mother****erJones 07-28-2013 01:16 PM

**** Denver

SNR 07-28-2013 01:17 PM

Tragic. I guess.

Setsuna 07-28-2013 01:21 PM

I'm speechless..... this guy is one of the many people....I had no knowledge of their existence till now.

Mother****erJones 07-28-2013 01:22 PM

I'm sure I'll get another ****ing rep message from knowmo ROFL

theelusiveeightrop 07-28-2013 01:23 PM

Sad. Maybe.

DaFace 07-28-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9840775)
I'm speechless..... this guy is one of the many people....I had no knowledge of their existence till now.

He was their starting center, so it's not a trivial injury.

BigMeatballDave 07-28-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9840775)
I'm speechless..... this guy is one of the many people....I had no knowledge of their existence till now.

LOL Dumbass

GoChargers 07-28-2013 01:38 PM

The Donks are in freefall... they're real lucky that this division is trash and they get to play the Chargers and Faid four times out of the year.

Is it just me or have there been far more training camp ACL tears this year than usual?

RunKC 07-28-2013 01:40 PM

Am I the only one who thinks Clady is the only good OL they have?

Chiefshrink 07-28-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9840823)
The Donks are in freefall... they're real lucky that this division is trash and they get to play the Chargers and Faid four times out of the year.

Agree ! And what I said yesterday in a thread.

Contrary to popular belief across the NFL media/fan base, I have a strong feeling that this season will not be kind to Elway Manning:D

Elway is being exposed for all his covering up that has eventually blown up in his face and his trust with donkey fans is not good right now.
Elway hides Tom Heckert's DUI he received back in May until a drunk Russell ran into a cop car that couldn't be hidden because of the severity of the DUI or else IMO Elway would have hidden Russell's DUI as well. Once the press out here realized that Elway hid Heckert's DUI they got to thinking what else is Elway and crew hiding ? Lo and behold Von Miller ! Elway has been hiding Von Miller's issues of failing 3 drug tests that involve 'weed and amphetamines' that actually started in Von's rookie year that have recently come out in the open now. And this last failed 3rd test happened weeks ago and is already in the appeal stage with Goodell which means Elway has been keeping this 'mums the word' until we have to reveal it. But looking back it was Russell's boner in Breckenridge that started the domino effect of exposing all this coverup crap.

Granted Elway can't totally control his staff or players "off the field crap" but it needs to be exposed immediately when it happens so as to not come off Nixoniesh to the public. The coverup is what always gets you. Somebody needs to give Elway some PR lessons on what to correctly do "when sh** hits the fan" for your company.

But it is enjoyable listening to all these pissed off and highly worried donkey fans begin to actually worry that their season may not get off to a fast start.


And now Koppen goes down-:hmmm:;)

Mr_Tomahawk 07-28-2013 01:44 PM

Who?

SNR 07-28-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9840832)
Am I the only one who thinks Clady is the only good OL they have?

Kuper's pretty good. I'd rather have him than Asamoah or Allen.

Other than that, though, no.

Pawnmower 07-28-2013 01:46 PM

motha **** the motha ****in broncos

I dont root for people to get injured though...

sucks for them

but still

**** the motha ****ing broncos

GoChargers 07-28-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9840840)
Agree ! And what I said yesterday in a thread.

Contrary to popular belief across the NFL media/fan base, I have a strong feeling that this season will not be kind to Elway Manning:D

Elway is being exposed for all his covering up that has eventually blown up in his face and his trust with donkey fans is not good right now.
Elway hides Tom Heckert's DUI he received back in May until a drunk Russell ran into a cop car that couldn't be hidden because of the severity of the DUI or else IMO Elway would have hidden Russell's DUI as well. Once the press out here realized that Elway hid Heckert's DUI they got to thinking what else is Elway and crew hiding ? Lo and behold Von Miller ! Elway has been hiding Von Miller's issues of failing 3 drug tests that involve 'weed and amphetamines' that actually started in Von's rookie year that have recently come out in the open now. And this last failed 3rd test happened weeks ago and is already in the appeal stage with Goodell which means Elway has been keeping this 'mums the word' until we have to reveal it. But looking back it was Russell's boner in Breckenridge that started the domino effect of exposing all this coverup crap.

Granted Elway can't totally control his staff or players "off the field crap" but it needs to be exposed immediately when it happens so as to not come off Nixoniesh to the public. The coverup is what always gets you. Somebody needs to give Elway some PR lessons on what to correctly do "when sh** hits the fan" for your company.

But it is enjoyable listening to all these pissed off and highly worried donkey fans begin to actually worry that their season may not get off to a fast start.


And now Koppen goes down-:hmmm:;)

You left out how Horseface cost his team Dumervil because he didn't know how to use a fax machine and then tried a last-minute switcheroo on his contract. Horseface is flat-out incompetent and still living off his glory days as a player of when the Donks were the biggest cheaters in football (salary cap cheating, Vaseline, Spygate-style taping).


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.