ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****Official Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275358)

AussieChiefsFan 08-16-2013 12:25 AM

*****Official Kansas City Chiefs vs San Francisco 49ers Thread*****

http://i.imgur.com/7yDTMStl.png

KCrockaholic 08-16-2013 12:34 AM

Free tickets = I'll be there

Hammock Parties 08-16-2013 12:35 AM

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.

threebag 08-16-2013 03:14 AM

Go Vince

ninerfan0724 08-16-2013 04:45 AM

Hello am I finally here... Can I speak?

Rasputin 08-16-2013 04:45 AM

I wonder how much Alex Smith remembers the game in 2006 that we beat the 9ers 41 - 0 with him as their quarterback?

I was at that game we moiderized them yuck yuck yuck Stooges

Alex Smith was horrible that day with 92 yards passing and I believe we took him down 5 times.

That was a fun day indeed.

Rasputin 08-16-2013 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninerfan0724 (Post 9889365)
Hello am I finally here... Can I speak?

No go shut your whore mouth 9er fan we don't take to your kind very well.

Just don't act like Alex Smith is the next coming of Joe Montana we don't want to hear it. Too many 9er fans here spewing that crap.

ninerfan0724 08-16-2013 04:51 AM

I finally got into this secret forum. First all I would like to say I wish Kansas City much success with Alex Smith. As a ninerfan I have watched Ales grow leaps and bounds. I have been lurking while I waited for my account to get verified. A lot of fans on this board would call Alex Mr. Checkdown. I think y'all are in for a great season this year! Alex is going to take care of the ball which hurt y'all a lot last year. And he will also make smart choices. Believe it or not most niner fans still root for Alex. So you will have this years your beloved KC fans cheering for KC and also 70% of niners fans wishing Alex the best! Good luck tonight! You guys have a great fan base and I'm happy to root for Alex.. But just not tonight :)

stonedstooge 08-16-2013 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninerfan0724 (Post 9889370)
I finally got into this secret forum. First all I would like to say I wish Kansas City much success with Alex Smith. As a ninerfan I have watched Ales grow leaps and bounds. I have been lurking while I waited for my account to get verified. A lot of fans on this board would call Alex Mr. Checkdown. I think y'all are in for a great season this year! Alex is going to take care of the ball which hurt y'all a lot last year. And he will also make smart choices. Believe it or not most niner fans still root for Alex. So you will have this years your beloved KC fans cheering for KC and also 70% of niners fans wishing Alex the best! Good luck tonight! You guys have a great fan base and I'm happy to root for Alex.. But just not tonight :)

Not this shit again. :facepalm::facepalm:

ninerfan0724 08-16-2013 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9889368)
No go shut your whore mouth 9er fan we don't take to your kind very well.

Just don't act like Alex Smith is the next coming of Joe Montana we don't want to hear it. Too many 9er fans here spewing that crap.

Well I believe he will play like the Joe Montana that played for Kansas... not the one that won the niners 4 championships.

Dunerdr 08-16-2013 04:57 AM

I hope we take kaeps knee out. Well at least a 6 game hand injury. I work with some niners fans im tired of hearing how a smith is crushed in a ****ing preseason game.

Rasputin 08-16-2013 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninerfan0724 (Post 9889370)

First in with Neg bomb on this guy.

Rasputin 08-16-2013 06:01 AM

I really hate preseason games because any smack talk really ends with 'so what it's only preseason' lame.

Mr_Tomahawk 08-16-2013 06:06 AM

I'll be there tonight.

mdchiefsfan 08-16-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9889395)
I'll be there tonight.

Got your Bray jersey pressed and ready to roll?