ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Fantasy/CasinoPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Drafted in a 10 Team League Last Night (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275698)

Dartgod 08-29-2013 08:07 AM

Drafted in a 10 Team League Last Night
 
This is actually a 20 team league, with two 10 team divisions drafting seperately. Non-PPR standard scoring.

Watcha think?

Starters:
Colin Kaepernick - QB
Adrian Peterson - RB
Chris Johnson - RB
Julio Jones - WR
Victor Cruz - WR
Marques Colston - RB/WR Flex
Torrey Smith - WR/TE Flex
Pittsburgh - DEF
Randy Bullock - K

Bench:
Eli Manning - QB (I ****ed up and drafted the same bye week as Kaepernick)
T.Y. Hilton - WR
Giovani Bernard - RB
Shane Vareen - RB
Ronnie Hillman - RB
Isaac Redman - RB
Bernard Pierce - RB

DrRyan 08-29-2013 08:15 AM

Looks strong. Is this a keeper league or did Chris Johnson last until the 20th pick? He's been going much sooner than that in my drafts.

Dartgod 08-29-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 9922776)
Looks strong. Is this a keeper league or did Chris Johnson last until the 20th pick? He's been going much sooner than that in my drafts.

21st actually. But of course I had the 20th pick as well. There was a mini run on QBs in the 2nd round.

Brees (11), Rodgers (14), P Manning (16) and Brady (19).

sedated 08-29-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9922779)
21st actually. But of course I had the 20th pick as well. There was a mini run on QBs in the 2nd round.

Brees (11), Rodgers (14), P Manning (16) and Brady (19).

Same exact thing in my draft. Then a run on WRs.

I did exactly what I said I wouldn’t do and took Cam Newton in the 4th. But he was the best value at the time (next picks were Darren McFadden, Vincent Jackson, Welker, Reggie Bush, David Wilson, Andre Johnson - I'd still take Cam over any of those.)

sedated 08-29-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9922765)
Giovani Bernard - RB

I don't think I've seen a single CP'r that didn't draft Bernard

CHENZ A! 08-29-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9923007)
I don't think I've seen a single CP'r that didn't draft Bernard

Yeah, but you took him way too early. :)

CHENZ A! 08-29-2013 11:48 AM

I've never heard of a format like this one. Team looks solid though.

Dartgod 08-29-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9923234)
I've never heard of a format like this one. Team looks solid though.

Basically ran as two separate leagues until playoff time. Top 4 teams from each division are in the playoffs.

CHENZ A! 08-29-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9923291)
Basically ran as two separate leagues until playoff time. Top 4 teams from each division are in the playoffs.

So you could potentially be starting the same player(s) as the team you're playing against in the superbowl?

Dartgod 08-29-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHENZ A! (Post 9923294)
So you could potentially be starting the same player(s) as the team you're playing against in the superbowl?

Yes. Not likely, but you could have a player or two, maybe three the same. I've never made it to the SB in this league though. :banghead:

Mavericks Ace 08-29-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9923007)
I don't think I've seen a single CP'r that didn't draft Bernard

I have yet to draft him in any league.....

Dartgod 08-29-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9923894)
I have yet to draft him in any league.....

You're gonna lose.

Rausch 08-31-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9923007)
I don't think I've seen a single CP'r that didn't draft Bernard

I didn't.

Brutal defensive division, he's on a passing team, and he'll have to compete for time.

I don't get it...

RedandGold 08-31-2013 10:27 PM

Just to keep the theme going, I went ahead and picked Bernard as my 3rd RB tonight.

Chiefshrink 08-31-2013 11:36 PM

Starters look very strong and I like Manning and Hilton. Your back up RBs are your only weak area I see. Good luck !


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.