ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Why I haven't been posting (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275777)

Comrade Crapski 09-01-2013 09:59 AM

Why I haven't been posting

It's like a circular firing squad in here.

Look at yourselves! fighting and attacking each other and arguing over what?
We have a moron as our president. The leader of the free world is an assclown.

It's like sitting in a car that doesn't run, in your driveway with your family and arguing about where you want to go today. And getting so mad at each other that you want to kill each other.

Fairplay 09-01-2013 10:12 AM

You're right, I feel ashamed of myself the way that I and others have been acting around here lately.

Is there anything we can do to make it better?

HonestChieffan 09-01-2013 10:22 AM

Ill bring cookies

Prison Bitch 09-01-2013 10:40 AM

The discourse was so much friendlier when W was in office. Liberals were able to disagree without getting personal. I blame the tea party, rush, "white racism" and climate change deniers for most of this.

Bowser 09-01-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9931042)

Look at yourselves! fighting and attacking each other and arguing over what?
We have a moron as our president. The leader of the free world is an assclown.

It's like sitting in a car that doesn't run, in your driveway with your family and arguing about where you want to go today. And getting so mad at each other that you want to kill each other.

I can say honestly that I've never felt that about a single poster on here.

You have anger issues. You should probably seek help from a counselor/shrink.

gblowfish 09-01-2013 10:43 AM

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

Group hug!

Dayze 09-01-2013 10:46 AM

Pie

Bowser 09-01-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9931086)
The discourse was so much friendlier when W was in office. Liberals were able to disagree without getting personal. I blame the tea party, rush, "white racism" and climate change deniers for most of this.

Obama will go down in history as the most polarizing president in some time, certainly in my lifetime. Most of the true "liberals" I know have even stopped defending his actions.

Coyote 09-01-2013 11:01 AM

Grow a pair or don't take it so seriously. I enjoy the comedy of the responses, while learning at the same time from the circular shooters. BTW, I came in first and third in a circular firing squad once......

cosmo20002 09-01-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Why I haven't been posting

Gee, thanks for explaining. You've really been missed. Now feel free to go away again.

RedNeckRaider 09-01-2013 11:27 AM

It is only the hard line loyal to their party no matter what that go crazy. The right and left wing groupies are blind to anything negative about their party that cannot discuss topics without going mental. I lean to the right but have several posters here that lean left I enjoy talking to~

BucEyedPea 09-01-2013 11:30 AM

Well, I've been out sailing up in the nawth—off the coast of Maine...and hanging at a yacht club looking for a rich man.

Pawnmower 09-01-2013 12:53 PM

I love all you guys

If I said or say anything that offended you I apologize....

Sometimes I let my online persona and desire to get a laugh get the best of me.......I am just trying to make it interesting and lively, in the spirit of DC...

Its hard for me to ride that line between a good smack down and being a jerk sometimes....

I apologize if I have been a jerk to anyone, as of the date of this post I am going to try very hard not to let personal attacks and insults get to me and try and take the high road a lot more often.

Pawnmower 09-01-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coyote (Post 9931111)
Grow a pair or don't take it so seriously. I enjoy the comedy of the responses, while learning at the same time from the circular shooters. BTW, I came in first and third in a circular firing squad once......

Is this code for you had two orgasms during a circle jerk?

You blew your load real quick (1sT) then 3rd.....then thats all the nut you had?

Pawnmower 09-01-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

http://htmlgiant.com/wp-content/uplo...51056.jpg.jpeg