ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Int'l Issues Iranians making threats against the US and The First Family (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275921)

ChiefaRoo 09-06-2013 09:15 AM

Iranians making threats against the US and The First Family

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/05/ir...us-hits-syria/

I'm not a fan of President Obama but this direct threat to our country and the family of the President makes my blood boil. Someone in Tehran needs to put a muzzle on this guy before he gets himself killed.

OmahaChief 09-06-2013 09:38 AM

That is some hardcore threats being sent out by that crazy effer. It was like out of a movie saying that someone that has been able to get close to the Obama family will rape his daughter. Seems like an episode of Homeland!

Comrade Crapski 09-06-2013 09:43 AM

The nerve of that guy. Especially after Barry was so nice to them.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WZI3zx7rveE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ChiefaRoo 09-06-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comrade Crapski (Post 9944197)
The nerve of that guy. Especially after Barry was so nice to them.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WZI3zx7rveE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yep, you simply can't make friends with barbarians. They only understand force. I would think even Barry has learned that lesson over the past five years.

Maybe there's more going on in Syria than we know. Iran seems extremely nervous and agitated by the whole possibility of a US strike in Syria. I wonder why Hmm.

alpha_omega 09-06-2013 11:59 AM

Guess the foreign policy ain't working too well?

listopencil 09-06-2013 12:41 PM

Well, I would think that this gives us a reasonable justification for assassination.

Dayze 09-06-2013 12:47 PM

since when did we need justification?

'Murica

listopencil 09-06-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9944622)
since when did we need justification?

'Murica

I'd rather we had solid justification before we assassinate political, religious or social leaders in foreign countries.

Prison Bitch 09-06-2013 01:26 PM

" As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." (Applause.) That is what I will try to do today -- to speak the truth as best I can." - Obama, Feb 2009, in Egypt

Comrade Crapski 09-06-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9944740)
" As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." (Applause.) That is what I will try to do today -- to speak the truth as best I can." - Obama, Feb 2009, in Egypt

http://rlv.zcache.com/obama_dope_pos...98tdcp_400.jpg

cosmo20002 09-06-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 9944510)

So what you're saying is that appeasing Iran's leaders, which would probably mean less nasty comments like this, would be an indication of foreign policy that IS working well?

The whole notion that foreign policy success should be measured by what the leaders of generally-unfriendly countries say is kind of ridiculous.

InChiefsHell 09-06-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9944813)
So what you're saying is that appeasing Iran's leaders, which would probably mean less nasty comments like this, would be an indication of foreign policy that IS working well?

The whole notion that foreign policy success should be measured by what the leaders of generally-unfriendly countries say is kind of ridiculous.

The question now is, does Barry take this seriously? Does he take it into account?

I hope the dude has learned that there is no reasoning with the leaders of the Middle East. You can't deny that he's tried to reason with them, and even tried to kiss their asses. Hopefully he's learned that this is a fruitless effort.

cosmo20002 09-06-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9944896)
The question now is, does Barry take this seriously? Does he take it into account?

I hope the dude has learned that there is no reasoning with the leaders of the Middle East. You can't deny that he's tried to reason with them, and even tried to kiss their asses. Hopefully he's learned that this is a fruitless effort.

If he takes it into account, I would assume it is taken into account behind the scenes. I don't see any reason to make a big public deal about what some nut in Iran said.

Yeah, I would deny he's tried to kiss anyone's ass. I hear about complaints of appeasement at the same time I hear complaints about drone strikes and military actions in these sovereign Muslim countries.

mikey23545 09-06-2013 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 9944510)

Ridiculous. Hussein has already notched a Nobel Peace Prize for his work abroad.

alpha_omega 09-06-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 9944813)

No...what i am saying is that your guy is a ****ing embarrassment...period.

So...things are going good when leaders in Iran are threatening to rape the first daughters. Gotcha :thumb: