ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs No more High Fat diet please... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276393)

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-17-2013 10:41 PM

No more High Fat diet please...

So realistically, as it stands today, how close are we to wrapping up this putrid practice of drafting fatties high on both sides?

How many more high round investments must we make? Isn't it time to start looking at some play makers in other areas for God's sake?

You now understand that the likelihood of Branden Albert leaving this team withers away with each passing game, yes? Or, you can choose to remain reeruned on the subject; I don't care.

I'm satisfied with developing Bray for the moment( and yes, my satisfaction DOES in fact matter, thank you ), though we should always be on the lookout for talent at the position. I have confidence that the Dorseid will do this.

So, which fatties need to be replaced with high round, generational talent(because ONLY generational talent should be considered. Period), and who is your choice for selection in these positions?

Secondly; Receivers, Corners, and YES goddamnit a REAL Free Safety:

Who looks good this year?

Lastly, having missed the boat on dual-threats this year( yes Myrtle, Mr. Austin is His name ), who are your "niche" players that could make an impact for KC in 2014?

keg in kc 09-17-2013 10:58 PM

Receiver would be high on my list. Both starters are 30 during the 2014 season. Time to think ahead and get the next guys ready (I think Hemingway could become a solid 2).

If we can find a guy with the speed to return, so much the better. I don't want to see dancing dex out there another year, unless he starts going north and south.

Corner would be next. I have a lot more confidence in safety than I did two weeks ago, so I'm not thinking of that as a need any longer. That may change in time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-17-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9989562)
Receiver would be high on my list. Both starters are 30 during the 2014 season. Time to think ahead and get the next guys ready (I think Hemingway could become a solid 2).

If we can find a guy with the speed to return, so much the better. I don't want to see dancing dex out there another year, unless he starts going north and south.

Corner would be next. I have a lot more confidence in safety than I did two weeks ago, so I'm not thinking of that as a need any longer. That may change in time.

Receiver and Corner should be the high priority on everyone's list, but who will be available that can make an immediate impact?

Are there any good "two-fer" guys this year that could double for kick returns and maybe some slot-work?

chiefzilla1501 09-17-2013 11:05 PM

While we're at it, we should consider going after players who aren't straight.

That will fix the Safety problem.

HoneyBadger 09-17-2013 11:08 PM

Marquise Lee should be considered.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-17-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9989570)

Are you advocating a homosexual Safety? How will you gather this information?

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-17-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9989575)
Marquise Lee should be considered.

Very good athletic ability to boot. Noted.

Carlota69 09-17-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9989577)
Are you advocating a homosexual Safety? How will you gather this information?

By looking in the unemployment line.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-17-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9989581)
By looking in the unemployment line.

Who will conduct these interviews? Will broadcast them on your show?

L.A. Chieffan 09-17-2013 11:50 PM

O line still needs work. You can always find decent corners in the mid rounds

vailpass 09-17-2013 11:54 PM

Is that wr from aTm going to go? Edwards?

Rausch 09-17-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9989570)

Might also allow our QBOTF from FSU to finally get drafted...

Rausch 09-17-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9989623)
Is that wr from aTm going to go?

Too much gay in this thread.

Totally read that wrong...

vailpass 09-17-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9989626)
Too much gay in this thread.

Totally read that wrong...

:D Texas A&M. Better?

keg in kc 09-18-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9989566)
Receiver and Corner should be the high priority on everyone's list, but who will be available that can make an immediate impact?

Are there any good "two-fer" guys this year that could double for kick returns and maybe some slot-work?

Cheap answer, but it's really too early to tell, two weeks into the college season.