ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Is the Republican Party the thing of the past? Doom and Gloom (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277555)

jaa1025 10-17-2013 12:46 AM

Is the Republican Party the thing of the past? Doom and Gloom

I'll give the democrats this, they have a brilliant approach to guarantee a long career in politics. They won't be beaten again.

Keys to victory:
-Own the mainstream media. CNN, MSNBC etc
-Own the national news papers. NYT, Washington Post etc
-Own the online "news" like Yahoo News and other popular online news sites.
-Own Hollywood

This creates propaganda 24x7.

-Own the uninformed voter that cares more about voting based on race or their own personal agenda's instead of what's better for the country.

-Black vote is heavy Obama for the simple reason: he is black. They own a strong advantage in the woman's vote because of Pro Choice and they revere Hillary Clinton.

-Own the poor vote by sacrificing the upper/middle class by extreme taxes. They are much more likely to turn out because what else do they have to do other than vote. Voting can be seen as their job, because if they don't vote, their handouts can get taken away or altered. They are also moving a lot of the middle class into the poor class, thus increasing their voting pool.

-Own the Hispanic vote by opening the floodgates along the southern border no matter how damaging this is to the economy. This vote will only get larger.

-Own the younger vote by putting extreme leftist in colleges to pollute young, impressionable minds.

-Buy votes with special treatment. Obamacare is hated by the country, yet they depend on the unions so they pass exemptions for them. Oh, don't want their own party in congress to start questioning it, so they pass exemptions for them.

Their tactics are sickening, but brilliant. No way can the Republicans or any potential party compete with the propaganda machine, free handouts and illegal immigrants amnesty. I honestly can't see the Republicans ever winning another presidential election and after this latest f up, I don't see them controlling the house/senate anytime soon.

Never has a President been able to and excused for lying as much as Obama. Never have I seen a President continue to convince people that it's OK to spend up to 1/4 of your income on healthcare, where no where in the world spends more than 4% of their income on healthcare. I sat and watched a young democrat college student at a very prominent school beg to be taxed 60% of her income or more. Are you effing stupid I thought?

I think there is more likely to be a civil war, complete collapse of the US or the red states seceding before republicans control the white house again, not unless things change significantly.

As an American, I am terrified. Regardless of political affiliation, you should be to.

mikey23545 10-17-2013 01:01 AM

What the hell? Are you me?

KChiefer 10-17-2013 02:33 AM

This thread should be titled: Middle-aged, Middle-class, Below average looking white guy is sad.

jaa1025 10-17-2013 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 10093087)
This thread should be titled: Middle-aged, Middle-class, Below average looking white guy is sad.

Oh look, another racist democrat.

But No, Yes, No.

But let me guess you now.

20's, poor and maybe still living at home, white guy that hates the fact that he is white.

HonestChieffan 10-17-2013 07:25 AM

You have to assume the OP is reasonably close in his assessment. The question I have is how long is this new normal sustainable? And if we could visualize it, what is the future for a kid in school today? How will taxes be produced from an economy that has no growth and no incentives to excel? Somehow the social programs will need to be paid for or the debt will just grow. How does that function long term?

chiefzilla1501 10-17-2013 08:20 AM

A lot of the reason liberals win with these groups is because of a complete lack of social awareness that Republicans are being insulting to these groups.

It's not about pandering. Maybe talk about anti immigration policies without a sneer. Talk about abortion and birth control without desensitizing rape, and have some compassion for people who don't have a means to support themselves even if you hate government programs.

The Republicans are like watching Lindsay lohan. She can bitch all she wants about the media treating her unfairly, but maybe stop feeding them material.

Fish 10-17-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 10093089)
Oh look, another racist democrat.

But No, Yes, No.

But let me guess you now.

20's, poor and maybe still living at home, white guy that hates the fact that he is white.

Yeah. It's hard being white these days. Haaaaaaaard man...

Prison Bitch 10-17-2013 09:19 AM

What you seem to be forgetting is that the GOP went along with all the policies that are leading to their own demise, particularly immigration. If they'd have put their foot down on this outrageous concept of allowing tens of millions of uneducated fools to barge into the country and be immediately swept into the Democrat's welfare and race-baiting family, we wouldn't be in this position in the first place.

The GOP pandered to their wealthy donors who loved the cheap labor. And in the end, it's the mouth that will swallow them whole. So screw the GOP. When the final autopsy is performed, the cause of death will be self-inflicted.

suzzer99 10-17-2013 11:18 AM

God you are an idiot. Most illegals are out there working their asses off doing jobs Americans don't want. And despite conservative propaganda, they definitely don't vote. They're terrified to come into contact with government for fear of being deported. We've spent 100s of $billions sealing up the border. How much more do you want to spend?

Latinos tend to be socially conservative. They voted for GWB twice. Your party and people like you are finally turning them off so much with rhetoric like this and hostile actions that they're finally turning democrat. Nice work. Do you ultra right-wingers ever get tired of being dead wrong? Just double down on the herp and derp next time. That's the solution!

But of course through magical thinking you get to blame the welfare state for losing the latino vote, instead of your own frothy rage stupidity. Sometime just for fun ask a level-headed well-informed conservative who's not a mouth-breathing tea party retard about this. Illegal immigrants are not part of the welfare state in any significant amount (yes I'm sure Drudge, Rush et al have bombarded you with anecdotal exceptions). They are the backbone of the freaking economy out here in CA.

Step outside the bubble some time. Stop living in fear and hate of anyone not like you.

Detoxing 10-17-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 10093275)
A lot of the reason liberals win with these groups is because of a complete lack of social awareness that Republicans are being insulting to these groups.

It's not about pandering. Maybe talk about anti immigration policies without a sneer. Talk about abortion and birth control without desensitizing rape, and have some compassion for people who don't have a means to support themselves even if you hate government programs.

The Republicans are like watching Lindsay lohan. She can bitch all she wants about the media treating her unfairly, but maybe stop feeding them material.

BAM! Money Shot right here. All over the republicans face. It's too bad the OP, like Many republicans won't acknowledge this.

You wanna know why the GOP is dying? Look at the OP, he sums it up in a nutshell. Republicans talk down about nearly every group that isn't themselves and then wonder why everyone flocks to the left.

You guys are your own worst enemies and it's sad. The left is nothing to write home about either, but your pigheaded stubborn asses do all the work for them. The Republicans put the nail in their own coffin and are too dumb to realize it so they blame everything and everyone else instead.

I'm saying this as someone with no allegiance to either party. And I don't blame the GOP for this mess either. I blame their voter base because YOU people are the ones who leave this impression.

Donger 10-17-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 10093640)
God you are an idiot. Most illegals are out there working their asses off doing jobs Americans don't want. And despite conservative propaganda, they definitely don't vote. They're terrified to come into contact with government for fear of being deported. We've spent 100s of $billions sealing up the border. How much more do you want to spend?

Latinos tend to be socially conservative. They voted for GWB twice. Your party and people like you are finally turning them off so much with rhetoric like this and hostile actions that they're finally turning democrat. Nice work. Do you ultra right-wingers ever get tired of being dead wrong? Just double down on the herp and derp next time. That's the solution!

But of course through magical thinking you get to blame the welfare state for losing the latino vote, instead of your own frothy rage stupidity. Sometime just for fun ask a level-headed well-informed conservative who's not a mouth-breathing tea party retard about this. Illegal immigrants are not part of the welfare state in any significant amount (yes I'm sure Drudge, Rush et al have bombarded you with anecdotal exceptions). They are the backbone of the freaking economy out here in CA.

Step outside the bubble some time. Stop living in fear and hate of anyone not like you.

I've read the twice now and I still can't ascertain what (if anything) you are proposing.

Donger 10-17-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

They're terrified to come into contact with government for fear of being deported.

I presume that going to the California DMV doesn't count as coming in contact with the government?

Cave Johnson 10-17-2013 12:25 PM

As an American, I'm glad your bigoted ilk are closer to the sweet release of death. You might not like heaven, though, as it likely contains poors, blacks, the educated, and Mexicans.

Or maybe the guy at your megachurch is selling some country club version of heaven that's attainable only through sufficient tithing.

Prison Bitch 10-17-2013 12:28 PM

The guy is so stupid, he claimed W won Latinos twice. Why even argue with a cretin like that?

vailpass 10-17-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Illegals are the backbone of the CA economy?