ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama 60 Minutes tonight on Benghazi (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278009)

HonestChieffan 10-27-2013 09:11 PM

60 Minutes tonight on Benghazi
 
Anyone see this tonight? Sounds like it was not good for Obama and Hillary

ghak99 10-27-2013 09:46 PM

I stumbled into it while channel surfing.

Some of those quotes painted a pretty clear image.

Cochise 10-27-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10132937)
There are some really memorable 60 minutes , they should have bit the hand that fed them and flipped off DC by now. Its simply too painful to watch. Hllary doesnt deserve any better than Ghadaffi got , niether does Obama .

Tell us how you really feel! :eek: LMAO

Chiefshrink 10-27-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 10132910)
Anyone see this tonight? Sounds like it was not good for Obama and Hillary

I chose not to see it thinking they would, spin, lie or whatever BS they were going to do to on orders from the WH to save face thinking this is just a distraction from some other BS they are pulling on the country.

So what really happened ? Did Hillary piss off 60 min enough for them to do a truthful hit piece on her so she doesn't become President ??

Taco John 10-27-2013 11:26 PM

For those that missed it, it can be seen here:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/10...-been-lied-to/

Taco John 10-27-2013 11:28 PM

Here's the full transcript of the 60 Minutes piece:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18560_16...utes-benghazi/

suzzer99 10-28-2013 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10132937)
There are some really memorable 60 minutes , they should have bit the hand that fed them and flipped off DC by now. Its simply too painful to watch. Hllary doesnt deserve any better than Ghadaffi got , niether does Obama .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10133170)
Seriously , I eat , think and breath what I am saying . One of these days those who are working in places like the FBI will have to make a choice and stand up or be forever known as traitors. The thugs who are killing folks overseas know they are racking up lots of bloodguilt .They wouldnt be spying on US and buying ammo if they werent guilty. DC is full of people whos lives are as worthless as the violent peoplethey target in the middle east. They know it too.

Someone want to point me to the liberal equivalent of this bat shit craziness?

KILLER_CLOWN 10-28-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 10133692)
Someone want to point me to the liberal equivalent of this bat shit craziness?

www.liberalismisamentaldisorder.com

patteeu 10-28-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 10133692)
Someone want to point me to the liberal equivalent of this bat shit craziness?

Liberal equivalent of what? He sounds like someone from code pink to me.

blaise 10-28-2013 10:18 AM

Why are they doing a story? We've been told over and over again that no one cares.

stevieray 10-28-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 10133871)
Why are they doing a story? We've been told over and over again that no one cares.

...vote for President What Difference Does It Make!

rah!
rah!
rah!

jjjayb 10-28-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10134068)
Code pink has all but vanished since November 2008. I dont see them whooping it up anywhere out here.

Nope. They are still out there. The media has just stopped reporting on them. ;)

cosmo20002 10-28-2013 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 10135270)
Nope. They are still out there. The media has just stopped reporting on them. ;)

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-pink-leader/

I yahoo'd Obama Code Pink and I guess they are still out there and being reported on.

HonestChieffan 10-28-2013 05:49 PM

Was pink involved in this Benghazi deal? Wtf do they have to do with it ?

patteeu 10-28-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo20002 (Post 10135425)
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...e-pink-leader/

I yahoo'd Obama Code Pink and I guess they are still out there and being reported on.

Their visibility declined precipitously when Barack Obama took office and never returned despite the fact that Obama expanded the war in Afghanistan and the drone strike program. The explanation seems obvious, but feel free to give that a spin, Mr. Carney.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.