ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Obama Frightful poll sends Dems screaming (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278153)

petegz28 10-31-2013 03:12 PM

Frightful poll sends Dems screaming

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ems-screaming/

Frightful poll sends Dems screaming
Chris Stirewalt

By Chris Stirewalt
Published October 31, 2013
FoxNews.com
Facebook475 Twitter204 LinkedIn2
I heart obamacare_AP.jpg

CRASHES, CANCELLED POLICIES FRACTURE DEMS -As millions of Americans receive notices that their insurance policies are being cancelled because of new ObamaCare regulations, Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La., will offer her own bill that will allow Americans to keep their existing plans. When news broke this week that the president for years led voters to believe they could keep their coverage under his insurance overhaul despite knowing otherwise, Republicans pounced offering legislation to block the Obama rules banning low-post, bare-bones coverage. Landrieu, facing a tough re-election fight in a Republican state, is jumping the line with a bill of her own. “The promise was made and it should be kept,” Landrieu told the New Orleans Times-Picayune. “And it was our understanding when we voted for that, that people when they have insurance, could keep what they had. So, I’m going to be working on that fix.” Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., is also preparing his own legislation that would delay by a full year the imposition of ObamaCare fines for those who don’t buy insurance.

Crash drives Obama to new low - President Obama went to Boston to rally his supporters on behalf of his embattled law, but a new WSJ/NBC News poll shows that the failed launch of his signature law is proving a major drag with the public at large. His job approval rating skidded to 42 percent, the lowest-ever rating in the poll. That’s an 11-point drop from his job approval rating following his re-election and 5 points since last month.Disapproval for the health law shot up to 47 percent, 10 points ahead of approval, double the gap from earlier this month.

King_Chief_Fan 10-31-2013 04:17 PM

The gift that keeps on giving

mikey23545 10-31-2013 04:25 PM

I wonder if they'll have to vote for Landrieu's bill to find out what's in it?

stonedstooge 10-31-2013 07:33 PM

SO to compensate for a worthless law, let's make a bunch MOAR!

jspchief 10-31-2013 07:42 PM

Both sides are tripping over their own dicks in epic fashion.

If there was ever a catalyst for an electoral flush, this year was it.

HonestChieffan 10-31-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10145131)

Actually no….we have seen about a week of R's letting D's eat their young. Pay attention

Xanathol 10-31-2013 08:36 PM

Landrieu is the pos that when first elected, was found that not only a number of dead people voted for her, but nursing home workers were casting members votes for them, for her. She is the worse kind of cancer there is - a politician.

Cochise 10-31-2013 09:18 PM

It's funny, his approval rating might be 42%, but if another election were held today he'd win by just as big of a margin as last time.

It's not about issues anymore.

Fairplay 10-31-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10145363)
It's funny, his approval rating might be 42%, but if another election were held today he'd win by just as big of a margin as last time.

Sadly I agree with you.

LiveSteam 10-31-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10145389)
Sadly I agree with you.

I dnt. I think the best days of America are still ahead of her,& the worst days for DNC in a 100 years are just beginning

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...28820388_n.jpg

LiveSteam 10-31-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10145451)
The Tin Foilers are taking over.

Im ok with being wrong to. But we need to get to the killing part before I hit 50

Taco John 10-31-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10145131)

Not at all. The shutdown was nothing but a pump primer for the real show.

Taco John 10-31-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10145363)

If the Republicans put up another Romney, McCain, Bush, etc., most definitely.

Fairplay 10-31-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 10145398)
I dnt. I think the best days of America are still ahead of her,& the worst days for DNC in a 100 years are just beginning

Remember the Dem's are against voter I.D.

There is a reason for that.

Win a few key battle ground states by hook or by crook and they win the election.

LiveSteam 10-31-2013 11:01 PM

good point.