ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   D.C. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   General Politics Is Obama the most disingenuous POTUS ever ? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278217)

ROYC75 11-02-2013 05:49 PM

Is Obama the most disingenuous POTUS ever ?

In light of the many issues at hand,the way they are handled,along with his Chicago style politics, is he the the most disingenuous POTUS ever?

Dayze 11-04-2013 09:12 AM

he's the worst President in the history of the US. Or, at a minimum bottom 3.

I'm not a republican or democrat. I don't vote (because it's pointless). but its clear to me he's a terrible President.

Ace Gunner 11-04-2013 10:53 AM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/sh163n1lJ4M?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/sh163n1lJ4M?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

chiefzilla1501 11-04-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10158658)

I'm not a republican or democrat. I don't vote (because it's pointless). but its clear to me he's a terrible President.

I wouldn't go that far. I hate the guy but there have been a lot worse, and that might include George w.

Chiefshrink 11-04-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 10149627)
In light of the many issues at hand,the way they are handled,along with his Chicago style politics, is he the the most disingenuous POTUS ever?

Disingenuous ? That's putting it very very lightly:rolleyes:

Fairplay 11-04-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10158658)

He's the worst by far we still have 3 more years of this.

Ace Gunner 11-04-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10159071)
Here you go Shrink . I put this down for awhile , it's getting dark .... I'm going to start working on it with my guitar again to sing later this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHUfy_YBps Can someone please tell me how to insert a you tube in this format ? I would be grateful.

clik "share" on the video page, below video. that will open a new drop down menu with "embed" which is what you want, so clik that. copy/paste.

Chief Faithful 11-04-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 10159027)
Disingenuous ? That's putting it very very lightly:rolleyes:

How about pathological disingenuous?

We have had many disingenuous Presidents, but Obama is the first I would call an intentional deceiver or pathological liar.

Ace Gunner 11-04-2013 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay (Post 10159058)
He's the worst by far we still have 3 more years of this.

he's a puppet for the rich. the plan for corporatist rule has been in progress since tricky dick was VP. medicine is merely another step in that corporatist process.

fan4ever 11-04-2013 11:34 AM

I don't know how much of what he does is his idea...I do think he's a presidential version of a spoiled little child.

Ace Gunner 11-04-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10159118)
Alot of his deceptive praxctices are based on honed mind control techniques and now algorithms are the way to rule. And again this Google barge thing which now has another one being built on the bay is freaking wierd.

every human has a set of "mind games". what is important is that folks are free to experience their own reality, their own peaceful life, without interference. that is in essence, what the founding fathers created with the USC doc.

self awareness though, isn't for everybody. the majority of humans aren't clever enough to detect the bullshit con crooks pull on them. hence, the majority do not initiate human progress.

Chiefshrink 11-04-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10159071)
Here you go Shrink . I put this down for awhile , it's getting dark .... I'm going to start working on it with my guitar again to sing later this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dHUfy_YBps Can someone please tell me how to insert a you tube in this format ? I would be grateful.

:clap: Nailed It.

What's amazing is that millions just love Lennon's "Imagine" not realizing Lennon is talking about Marxism and his song "Revolution" is about putting it in action:rolleyes:

petegz28 11-04-2013 10:08 PM

Is the Pope catholic?

GoChargers 11-04-2013 10:17 PM

Obama is no more disingenuous than the average career politician, he just happens to be president so his lies are more noticeable.

What's funny is that people keep voting for these career politicians and then feigning shock when they inevitably lie and backtrack just as much as the previous president. Partisan talking points aside, can anyone really prove that we'd be worse off as a country with someone like Kucinich or Ron Paul in charge?

Taco John 11-04-2013 10:19 PM

They argued behind closed doors whether or not they should be honest with the American people about their Obamacare message, and decided they should allow a level of deceit into the message for the sake of simplicity. They accepted that their program wouldn't sell if they told the truth about it up front - that it was too complicated to be truthful, and that they wouldn't be able to sell their ideas if they allowed the details to muddy the utopian simplicity of them.

This isn't just a problem with Obama. This is the problem with progressivism on the whole. The ideology requires a constant state of lying in order to sell the mirage. They promise the sun and the stars, but they forget to tell you that you have to give up the ground you're standing on to get them. It's an ugly ideology but it's easy to sell because all they have to do is offer free stuff and lie about who pays for it.

Jon Stewart says conservatism is easy, but that's a lie too. It's never easy to be the party who has to tell the people the economic truth that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and that the people that will always pay in any scheme will be the middle class.

You would have to be stupid to be a member of the middle class and vote for Democrats.