ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Computers ****Official PC and Steam Thread**** (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279049)

Shogun 11-29-2013 05:39 PM

****Official PC and Steam Thread****
 
Why not?


Anybody play Warframe? Downloading it off steam right now, looks interesting

hometeam 11-29-2013 07:34 PM

if i can remember, I think Killer Clown was getting pretty hard into Warframe.

Anyone is welcome to add me on steam, Falx - the one with the goo ball as the pic.

I am eagerly awating both DayZ Standalone Alpha, and Starbound, which goes into beta Dec 4.

I also have Rocksmith which will show up at my house on Dec 3.

SO many games so little time~

Shogun 11-29-2013 07:40 PM

I've been heavily interested in purchasing Rocksmith, looks awesome. I haven't really looked into it very hard yet, but it seems like Guitar Hero with a real guitar that actually teaches you

hometeam 11-29-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 10232943)
I've been heavily interested in purchasing Rocksmith, looks awesome. I haven't really looked into it very hard yet, but it seems like Guitar Hero with a real guitar that actually teaches you

After I posted, On top of scoring Rocksmith, my fiance could not contain herself and busted out the new guitar she bought me. I'm kinda psyched. Maybe one day I can go down to the local music shop and shred with some little kids.

As for Rocksmith itself, the 2014 version I got seems to be improved I cant wait to try it out.

Jerm 11-29-2013 10:57 PM

Gonna take a small break from the PS4 and plunge into Gone Home...gonna take my time with this one.

Huffmeister 11-30-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10232929)
and Starbound, which goes into beta Dec 4.

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this one.

Shogun 11-30-2013 12:04 AM

Also was going to note about starbound, looks like it will be MASSIVE

KILLER_CLOWN 11-30-2013 12:17 AM

Ya i play warframe, hit me up if you want to.

name is RAFFIFAR(Farslayer was taken)

I can show you the ropes if ya want, quite a fun game. I'm not playing as much as I used to. Also go with MAG as your starter frame, you won't regret it. Playing Defiance as well, just started that one up yesterday and it looks like I'll buy it(cheap too).

I can also invite you to our guild in Warframe, it's a fun bunch. Our DOJO has researched some kewl weapons as well. The best part about Warframe is that it gets new stuff constantly and it's free to play. I would imagine when it's finished it will be quite incredible.

scorpio 11-30-2013 12:20 AM

Let me know how rocksmith works out - have a couple guitars I haven't played for about 10 years and I'm looking for a new hobby

Molitoth 11-30-2013 10:48 AM

I just bought Rocksmith 2014 for PC ($50) yesterday.

Can't wait to start playing it!

hometeam 11-30-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 10233489)
Also was going to note about starbound, looks like it will be MASSIVE

I preordered starbound MONTHS ago. Im super psyched about it

KILLER_CLOWN 11-30-2013 02:37 PM

You guys should check out defiance..it's free for the first 72 hours to check out...then only 9.99 to buy. Tons of content, and loot. So many weapon types and mod upgrades..fun fun fun. Coop and PVP.

Shogun 11-30-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10233503)
Ya i play warframe, hit me up if you want to.

name is RAFFIFAR(Farslayer was taken)

I can show you the ropes if ya want, quite a fun game. I'm not playing as much as I used to. Also go with MAG as your starter frame, you won't regret it. Playing Defiance as well, just started that one up yesterday and it looks like I'll buy it(cheap too).

I can also invite you to our guild in Warframe, it's a fun bunch. Our DOJO has researched some kewl weapons as well. The best part about Warframe is that it gets new stuff constantly and it's free to play. I would imagine when it's finished it will be quite incredible.

I may take you up on this. Not sure yet right now though, i have to play it on the bare minimum specs until I get my rig built. The only game I'm surprisingly able to play at decent graphics is Path of Exile, so thats what I've been gaming on lately. I cannot freaking wait to have my SLI bridged gtx 770s :)

KILLER_CLOWN 11-30-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 10234223)
I may take you up on this. Not sure yet right now though, i have to play it on the bare minimum specs until I get my rig built. The only game I'm surprisingly able to play at decent graphics is Path of Exile, so thats what I've been gaming on lately. I cannot freaking wait to have my SLI bridged gtx 770s :)

NP take your time, I am playing more defiance than warframe right now. I have most everything in warframe and just started defiance.

hometeam 11-30-2013 09:47 PM

If you havent yet, check starbound out, the pre-order beta will release for $15 on steam sometime on Dec 4. This is pre-beta footage from a few days ago.

long, but worth it, shows a lot of features, all of which will continually improve.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OaccRvb1xt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.